Here is the new topic –105 ways to get high quality Backlinks to your Website in 2019. When We talk about SEO, We generally discuss On-Page and Off-Page SEO techniques and their implementation. Off-page SEO mainly contains backlinks and Social Signals. Especially to get high ranking in SERP’s you have to get high-quality backlinks from another authority Sites.
We are always striving to get Search Engine Traffic (called Organic traffic). So, to get organic traffic we need to get high quality backlinks.
Getting high-quality backlinks is the only method after On-Page SEO to boost your ranking in Search Engines. Once You come up in the search, you will automatically get huge traffic also.
There are some specific things you can keep in mind when you are creating backlinks for your site/blog. Have a look at them –
1. Do not create backlinks for the homepage (Main website URL) only.
2. You also need to create backlinks For Internal pages. Try to maintain a gap.
3. You can start working on resource pages like “WordPress guide” and build links to them
See, we are innovative and we generally try to find out shortcuts for our doings. aah, No don’t do such rubbish things which might fall back on you in future. You will be punished hard.
I am just saying that you need to be a horse of long run. So, you have to avoid these backlinks building strategies. They are either wrong methods or their impact is none now.
1. Avoid website wide link from footer (WordPress themes or plugins)
2. Use Fiverr, But not to buy a high number of backlinks. You never know what methods they are using. verify them before buy.
3. Avoid buying exact anchor text link (Keep a proportion of 40%-20%–20%-10%-10% for anchor text variation)
Anchor Text – Anchor text is the clickable text in a hyperlink. SEO best practices dictate that anchor text should be relevant to the page you’re linking to, rather than generic text.
4. Don’t go to own link networks (You will definitely be penalized If you are building your own networks to create backlinks)
5. Avoid BlogRoll links
Don’t Know what is BigRoll. have a look – A blogroll is essentially just a list of links that appear in your sidebar. You can easily Manage it from WP-admin Section.
6. Article directory links are not that effective anymore
So, these are something which you have to avoid while you are creating backlinks. Overall the best way to create backlinks is Guest Posting. Which will also derive traffic to your site.
Let’s talk about the top 105 methods to create backlinks. you can’t follow all of them now. But still, they are important and will help you to get high quality backlinks over a time.
1. Broken Link Building (Highly recommended trick)
If you want to get high quality backlinks then broken link method is for you. It will not only give you high quality backlinks but will also boost your traffic along with DA and PA.
So, now the question is How to Implement Broken Link Building strategy?
For this, You have to find out broken links on a website related to your niche and then write an email to the content owner and notify them about the broken links. Along with that, give them a similar link from your website (If you don’t have similar content then create one), and ask them to update their post. Done!
If the response is Yes, then Amazing. Otherwise, try out this approach with another content owner. you know, sometimes things will not come in your favor.
2. Guest Posting (Submit Posts to the Other site and try to embed your links in between. Sometimes the Guest blogging Site will also give you Author Box)
3. Start using Comment method to gain backlinks. Always comment on do-follow website or blogs which must be relevant to your niche.
4. Start relevant threads in Forums and Link back to your Blog.
5. Do Social Bookmarking. Social Bookmarking is also a good way to Link Building strategy. Leave your links on – Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, StumbleUpon and more.
6. Start Using discussion Board like Quora to use your links in between the answers. Don’t Spam otherwise you will be blocked or Penalised.
7. Link to Your Blog in Your Forum Signatures (Only high-quality forums)
8. Answer Question In Yahoo answers and leave your relevant link there for Source.
10. Ask Questions related to your blog in Answer Sites like Yahoo Answers and Link to your Blog in your questions
11. Step 10 can be followed in case of Quora
12. Start your own Blog on Quora and relate you web posts to them
13. You can exchange links with other bloggers in your niche. Make sure to form link pyramid and keep it natural to avoid suspension.
14. Submit Your Blog to top Directory Submission Sites. Always prefer Good DA, PA sites.
15. Start Guest blogging On top Guest Blogging Websites
16. Submit Your blog post to all Social Sites you know.
17. Try to Build out a Community on Social Sites like Facebook. This will increase your Social Views as well as backlinks also. People will follow You, they will copy you. they will refer to you with their blogs.
This will also Increase your Social Score.
19. Always relate relevant internal posts to your Blog Whenever you write a new Blog. You can use Yoast SEO plugin For Internal Linking.
20. Write a mail to influencers who write on the same topic and encourage them to share it on the social network. You never know what big difference a sweet small Email can generate.
21. Try to build a network with Other bloggers in your niche, If possible then Online and offline both networks. The links will automatically follow you.
22. Start your own Affiliate program
23. Create a news Section on your blog with regularly updated news posts in your niche and you will begin to get links fast.
24. Try to blog about every important event like independence day.
25. Follow Google trends to find Hot topics in your niche and write blogs about them on your website.
26. If possible make a YouTube channel and start giving you relevant blog links to your website in the description.
27. Run Giveaway or contest and invite people to visit your website for the different purpose of contests.
28. Create web apps and submit them to app directories such as Producthunt.
29. Create a very Useful WhitePaper and ask your friends to distribute it around the web. Don’t forget to include links to your blog.
30. List Your products on eBay and Amazon and Link back to your blog.
31. You must have a special writing style that attracts users.
32. Create Your own digital and Physical products and keep Selling it Online or Offline. Yet again always try to include links to your blog. Like As I have done, I have made a digital Ebook on Affiliate marketing.
33. Create a podcast and submit it to iTunes, link back to your blog from it.
34. You need to Work On those things Which can make your site viral on Social media. this alone can make tons of backlinks.
35. Submit Your Website RSS Feed To most of the RSS directories.
36. Most forums have a website review forum, review your blog on this forums.
37. You can release a free WordPress plugin and include a link to your blog in it. But don’t keep it sitewide, as sitewide anchor text links are bad.
38. To get High Quality backlinks you can release a software or compile your ebooks to .exe, Once done then submit them to top software sites like brothersoft.
39. Review top companies and their products, they might Link back to you.
40. Convert your blog posts to pdf and submit it to document sharing sites, here is a list of document sharing sites for you to get started.
41. You can write linkbait posts.
42. You can ask bloggers to interview you.
43. Try to write top list posts, they became viral generally very fast.
44. Do Web 2.0 Submission. This is still a good way to gain backlinks. Always do Web 2.0 Submission of high DA PA Sites.
45. Have you done directory Submission? Yah, But You need to Submit your site to DMOZ. DMOZ is A Web Directory. Many other Web directories use this directory and that alone is enough quality backlinks for you.
47. Offer to speak at events and seminars related to your niche, Always mention your Blog while introducing yourself, you can easily get some backlinks in this way.
48. You need to Submit your Blog to .edu and .gov forums and blogs, Google Loves backlinks from these sites and regards them as A Good Authority.
49. Try to write a list of the “top 10 myths” or “top 10 mistakes” or “top 10 facts” about something.
50. Create a Wikipedia Page for yourself and include your links in the resource section. This might be Not possible for you as a beginner.
51. Run surveys on your blog and publish the results for everybody to see, if the survey is good and helpful you will definitely get a lot of backlinks to your blog.
52. Create a directory for your blog and make it important to reciprocate links with you by giving those who link to you higher placement and giving them free featuring on your homepage.
53. Get a collection of high quality paid things and make them available for free (make sure you are not violating the copyright of the owner in any way!)
54. Compare different top products and link to them, people will most likely link to it e.g. You can compare a Mac with a PC. Ensure you compare products which are related to your niche
55. Try To include infographics in your Post including web link on it.
56. Sponsor Blogging Content and by doing this you will get a lot of backlinks.
57. Donate to charity Sites, many of them will link back to you.
58. Build a great tool. If you do this then many people will link to your blog as well as the tool.
59. Do a big product launch. It is like being in trending.
60. Include your blog link in YouTube videos and try to trend your youtube videos. If you got a space in trending section then you will get a huge amount of backlinks.
The reason behind this is when you are in trending People will talk about your video and link back to you as well. This will also help you to boost your ranking and traffic.
61. Release your own Firefox/Chrome extension and have a page dedicated to it, many people will link to it!
62. Blog about celebrities. As I did in profiledealer.com
63. Contact your theme designer and tell them to use your website as an example in their portfolio, they will most likely include a link back to your blog.
64. Create a great ebook or membership site and make linking to your blog the requirement to get it.
65. Create manuals and long tutorial posts on your blog, this type of post do receive lots of backlinks.
66. Submit Your Resume to resume Directories. Don’t forget to include your Web Links on the resume.
67. Write How to Posts, Like I have done How to start a WordPress Blog Step By Step procedure? These types of Posts tend to get high quality backlinks.
68. Submit Your Image to Image directories and Include a link back to your blog.
69. Join blogging contest and you will most probably get backlinks if you win.
70. Submit your website to local business directories, backlinks from these sites are regarded by Google as authority.
71. Make effective use of April Fool.
72. Do very costly jokes on your blog but indicate it is a joke underneath the post (tricky? aha!), e.g., “Google Has Bought Apple in 1 rupee | Amazed”, something like this will get tons of links and retweets before people even know that it is a joke.
73. Create niche specific tutorials, which are not only unique but help the community. Such tutorial articles get lots of backlinks.
74. Offer free downloads on your Blog. It will also help you to get backlinks.
75. Update your blog regularly because this will make more people trust your website and it will also make you rank for more keywords which mean more traffic and eventually more backlinks.
76. Write on about.com and link to your blog in it, this will likely be crawled and used by a lot of websites thereby increasing backlinks to your blog.
77. Write High-quality contents and you will get more backlinks.
78. Write Controversial Posts, People tends to link and view them.
79. Create web apps and submit them to app directories such as Producthunt.
80. Start Your own Affiliate program
81. Start Selling items on Your Blog. Make sure you have a deal section on your Blog.
82. Take note of newspapers and magazines that are willing to feature experts in many fields and try to write about your niche while linking back to your blog
83. Write You Own Ebooks and always include links in between.
84. Never miss any chance of College Visit or College lecture call.
85. Try to grab people Attention Seasonally to offer a huge discount on Services and products.
86. Try To produce tutorials on your Blog according to your niche.
87. Release a free theme and include a link to your blog in its footer. (Not recommended)
88. Do a weekly link love post and link to many bloggers, they will most likely return the favor. Take advantage of outbound link SEO.
89. Write news posts and try to be one of the first people to write it.
90. Create an amazing and Unique Post better than a Blogger and ask them by Email to Either include the post link or give you a space on his/her blog.
91. Join the Forums of Big names and Answer the Queries. If possible give you link in between
92. Make Mobile Apps of trending things and relate the app to your Blog.
93. Be a brand of your own kind and ask for links in favor of a return to more bigger brands.
94. Run a contest giving people physical products for free, make linking to your blog a requirement to join.
96. If You have a good friend on Youtube then ask them to Link Your site either in the video or in the description.
97. Focus on long-term contents. Use Rich Snippets for your Blog.
98. Publish Your research paper on relevant sites and include your links between them as a source.
99. Try to write posts on the comparison. Compare two Big names at the right time. This way you can also get high quality backlinks.
100. When You write an awesome Post, While Posting anywhere, Start tagging the Big Names into it. You Never know which day will be yours.
101. Try to avoid negative and spam backlinks. This will also help you in backlink creation. A high-quality backlink is better than 15 low-quality backlinks.
102. Write posts that have “the ultimate” in the title. These types of posts are backlink generator.
103. Write post including Numbers Like top 5, top 7, 8 Ways, 9 Ways and So On.
104. Submit Your Blog to CSS directories. (Not recommended)
105. Be an Innovator, If you invent you will be the trend for the day. Tons of links in a Single day.
I know, now You have the key to Blogging “105 way to get high quality backlinks for your website or blog“. I hope this will help you to grow on the internet very easily.
if you have your own strategy to create high-quality backlinks then i would love to give your idea a place on my blog.
If you have any query then Comment below.
Interserver Affiliate Program Review and InterServer Hosting Review - Are you using Interserver Hosting or you making money online through…
Sarkari Result WordPress Theme Download - Do you want to know which WordPress theme is used by Sarkari Result on…
Open all links in a new tab or open all external links of a website in a new tab -…
We are going to talk about the top 5 Indian bloggers today who are making thousands of dollars per month.…