20 Simple Tech Hacks Everyone should Know
20 Simple tech hacks everyone should know.Today technology is growing in a rapid way, Everyday we see some new pieces of stuff coming out.Some of them are good and some are best which hits all the hearts.
So Today I am going to tell you some such hacks which everyone should know.These are very simple things.you might know some of them.But knowing it and Keeping in Mind and applying into your day to day life is a phenomenal thing which I recommend everybody to do.So here it is.
20 Simple tech hacks everyone should know
I have converted these hacks into 10 points so that it is easier to understand and read.Have a look at them.
- Use www.youtube.com/leanback to find youtube trends.
- When filming Video at a concert using your phone, puta finger over your phone’s microphone.It will sound clearer when you play it back.
- On accountkiller.com you can instantly remove all your personal data from the website you don’t want to have it.
- If you have many different online accounts, then on namechk.com you can see every website where your username has been used.
- If your phone freezes, plug it into a charger.This might free it up again.
- To move frame by frame on youtube, pause the video and then use J or L to go backward and forward respectively.
- Using your phone while it;s charging can damage the battery.This is why the cords are so short.
- If you type “Google Gravity” and then hit “I’m Feeling Lucky” on google homepage the entire page will lose its gravity and you can play with it.
- Want to download a youtube video as a mp3? Just put “listento” after the “www” in the youtube video URL.
- Always use the custom installation option when installing software.this will show you exactly what you are downloading and prevent you from installing unwanted toolbars, software etc.
Here are the other 10 tech hacks
- If your smartphone or tablet ever gets slow, clean the touchscreen with an eyeglass wipe to get the dirt and oils off.
- Hit “alt” and click on any google image to have it automatically saved to your computer.
- On ‘window explorer ‘search “size: gigantic” and it will display all files on your computer >128 MB. Use this to clean up space on your hard drive. Here is some other shortcode.
- If you type “do a barrel roll ” and click on google search the whole homepage will spin.Try it now.
- Save your powerpoint presentation as a “Powerpoint show” (.ppsx) and it will open directly to the slideshow
- you can search “[month][year]”in Wikipedia to give you all the major world news for that month.
- You can learn Spanish, French, Italian, German and Portuguese for free on Duolingo.com.
- Walking in a scary area at night?Download a police scanner app for your phone and listen to it on full volume.
- To reopen an accidentally closed browser tab. use Ctrl/Cmd +Shift+T.
- Need to write a quick note while browsing the internet? open a temporary notepad in your browser by typing “data:txt/html, <html contenteditable>” into the search bar.
All the things written above are tested.But yet if you find any error in this Just comment below so that we can improve it.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?