Business Listing on Google Step By Step – Are you an entrepreneur and thinking to start your Business? Have you already a business which people don’t know? Do you want more visitor to your Busines? Then you are at the right place today I am going to tell you, How will you make your business online? This is the prime thing people do when they start his/her business.
Every business today wants to be online. We are living in the digital world. If you do not play with the technology you will leave behind.
So, Make your Business Online, promote your business, Do proper SEO and then see how the visitor will come to you.
If you don’t have a website, Make a website for your business. A website is very important to list your business and to serve your services.
4. Fill out your correct Address/Location Including Building name, Hous No, Street, District, Village, Town, City, State, Country, and Pin. You can also mention Contact Person name
5. Enter your delivery Area. There are three options you can go with. Choose options according to your business and delivery type.
How do you deliver goods and services to your customers?
a. Using mail or a courier. b. Deliver in person within region, city or postcode. c. Deliver in person within a distance from the business.
6. Choose a Business category from the given categories.
7. Fill out Phone number details and website information.
8. Verify your connection to this business and click on continue
9. Choose a way to verify your Business, generally, It is by postcard In India. you will get a courier In 12-15 days.
The courier consists of an envelope with Pin, which you have to enter to verify your Busines.
Once It is verified. Your business will start showing in Google Search.
What more you can do after Listing?
See, you have just made the first step to list your business online. There is a lot of things which you can do right now before the verification pin reach to you.
Here I have made a list of those important things. Have a look and implement them to list up in your circle.
1. You can manage photos of your business. Which picture you want to show to your visitors when they find you on Google. Try to add pictures which clearly define your services.
Add Profile Pic
Add a Cover Pic
You can also add interiors and exterior Pics for better impact.
Add videos to tell the story of your business and what makes it unique.
2. You can Add a virtual tour.
3. You can edit your information which includes – Working hours, Store Code, Labels and more.
4. if you don’t have a website then you can create a website using “Create Website option” in left Panel.
5. You can add a new location for your Business. You can do it own. The full process is defined below in this article.
Adding new locations to your business list
I am very happy to see that you are expanding your business and adding new locations. It ‘s obvious and People always expand their Business. So Listing of new Business on Google is also an important task, which you need to perform always whenever you change your locations or add some new locations for your Business.
Here is the step by step procedure to add new business locations –
1. Login to Google My Business Account
2. Click On Add new location button in the Left Panel
3. Repeat the exact same process as I have discussed earlier in this article.
Report Wrong business info or a closed business
If you see something wrong with a business you don’t own or manage. If you found something Misleading or Wrong pieces of information given on google map which Includes –
Here is the new topic –105 ways to get high quality Backlinks to your Website in 2019. When We talk about SEO, We generally discuss On-Page and Off-Page SEO techniques and their implementation. Off-page SEO mainly contains backlinks and Social Signals. Especially to get high ranking in SERP’s you have to get high-quality backlinks from another authority Sites.
We are always striving to get Search Engine Traffic (called Organic traffic). So, to get organic traffic we need to get high quality backlinks.
Getting high-quality backlinks is the only method after On-Page SEO to boost your ranking in Search Engines. Once You come up in the search, you will automatically get huge traffic also.
Things to keep in mind while you are building backlinks
There are some specific things you can keep in mind when you are creating backlinks for your site/blog. Have a look at them –
1. Do not create backlinks for the homepage (Main website URL) only.
2. You also need to create backlinks For Internal pages. Try to maintain a gap.
3. You can start working on resource pages like “WordPress guide” and build links to them
Backlinks Building Methods You Shouldn’t Ignore now
See, we are innovative and we generally try to find out shortcuts for our doings. aah, No don’t do such rubbish things which might fall back on you in future. You will be punished hard.
I am just saying that you need to be a horse of long run. So, you have to avoid these backlinks building strategies. They are either wrong methods or their impact is none now.
1. Avoid website wide link from footer (WordPress themes or plugins)
2. Use Fiverr, But not to buy a high number of backlinks. You never know what methods they are using. verify them before buy.
3. Avoid buying exact anchor text link (Keep a proportion of 40%-20%–20%-10%-10% for anchor text variation)
Anchor Text – Anchor text is the clickable text in a hyperlink. SEO best practices dictate that anchor text should be relevant to the page you’re linking to, rather than generic text.
4. Don’t go to own link networks (You will definitely be penalized If you are building your own networks to create backlinks)
5. Avoid BlogRoll links
Don’t Know what is BigRoll. have a look – A blogroll is essentially just a list of links that appear in your sidebar. You can easily Manage it from WP-admin Section.
6. Article directory links are not that effective anymore
So, these are something which you have to avoid while you are creating backlinks. Overall the best way to create backlinks is Guest Posting. Which will also derive traffic to your site.
Let’s talk about the top 105 methods to create backlinks. you can’t follow all of them now. But still, they are important and will help you to get high quality backlinks over a time.
Top 105 Key methods to get high quality backlinks
1. Broken Link Building (Highly recommended trick)
If you want to get high quality backlinks then broken link method is for you. It will not only give you high quality backlinks but will also boost your traffic along with DA and PA.
So, now the question is How to Implement Broken Link Building strategy?
For this, You have to find out broken links on a website related to your niche and then write an email to the content owner and notify them about the broken links. Along with that, give them a similar link from your website (If you don’t have similar content then create one), and ask them to update their post. Done!
If the response is Yes, then Amazing. Otherwise, try out this approach with another content owner. you know, sometimes things will not come in your favor.
2. Guest Posting (Submit Posts to the Other site and try to embed your links in between. Sometimes the Guest blogging Site will also give you Author Box)
3. Start using Comment method to gain backlinks. Always comment on do-follow website or blogs which must be relevant to your niche.
4. Start relevant threads in Forums and Link back to your Blog.
5. Do Social Bookmarking. Social Bookmarking is also a good way to Link Building strategy. Leave your links on – Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, StumbleUpon and more.
6. Start Using discussion Board like Quora to use your links in between the answers. Don’t Spam otherwise you will be blocked or Penalised.
15. Start Guest blogging On top Guest Blogging Websites
16. Submit Your blog post to all Social Sites you know.
17. Try to Build out a Community on Social Sites like Facebook. This will increase your Social Views as well as backlinks also. People will follow You, they will copy you. they will refer to you with their blogs.
19. Always relate relevant internal posts to your Blog Whenever you write a new Blog. You can use Yoast SEO plugin For Internal Linking.
20. Write a mail to influencers who write on the same topic and encourage them to share it on the social network. You never know what big difference a sweet small Email can generate.
21. Try to build a network with Other bloggers in your niche, If possible then Online and offline both networks. The links will automatically follow you.
22. Start your own Affiliate program
23. Create a news Section on your blog with regularly updated news posts in your niche and you will begin to get links fast.
24. Try to blog about every important event like independence day.
25. Follow Google trends to find Hot topics in your niche and write blogs about them on your website.
26. If possible make a YouTube channel and start giving you relevant blog links to your website in the description.
27. Run Giveaway or contest and invite people to visit your website for the different purpose of contests.
28. Create web apps and submit them to app directories such as Producthunt.
29. Create a very Useful WhitePaper and ask your friends to distribute it around the web. Don’t forget to include links to your blog.
30. List Your products on eBay and Amazon and Link back to your blog.
31. You must have a special writing style that attracts users.
32. Create Your own digital and Physical products and keep Selling it Online or Offline. Yet again always try to include links to your blog. Like As I have done, I have made a digital Ebook on Affiliate marketing.
33. Create a podcast and submit it to iTunes, link back to your blog from it.
34. You need to Work On those things Which can make your site viral on Social media. this alone can make tons of backlinks.
35. Submit Your Website RSS Feed To most of the RSS directories.
36. Most forums have a website review forum, review your blog on this forums.
37. You can release a free WordPress plugin and include a link to your blog in it. But don’t keep it sitewide, as sitewide anchor text links are bad.
38. To get High Quality backlinks you can release a software or compile your ebooks to .exe, Once done then submit them to top software sites like brothersoft.
39. Review top companies and their products, they might Link back to you.
43. Try to write top list posts, they became viral generally very fast.
44. Do Web 2.0 Submission. This is still a good way to gain backlinks. Always do Web 2.0 Submission of high DA PA Sites.
45. Have you done directory Submission? Yah, But You need to Submit your site to DMOZ. DMOZ is A Web Directory. Many other Web directories use this directory and that alone is enough quality backlinks for you.
68. Submit Your Image to Image directories and Include a link back to your blog.
69. Join blogging contest and you will most probably get backlinks if you win.
70. Submit your website to local business directories, backlinks from these sites are regarded by Google as authority.
71. Make effective use of April Fool.
72. Do very costly jokes on your blog but indicate it is a joke underneath the post (tricky? aha!), e.g., “Google Has Bought Apple in 1 rupee | Amazed”, something like this will get tons of links and retweets before people even know that it is a joke.
73. Create niche specific tutorials, which are not only unique but help the community. Such tutorial articles get lots of backlinks.
74. Offer free downloads on your Blog. It will also help you to get backlinks.
75. Update your blog regularly because this will make more people trust your website and it will also make you rank for more keywords which mean more traffic and eventually more backlinks.
76. Write on about.com and link to your blog in it, this will likely be crawled and used by a lot of websites thereby increasing backlinks to your blog.
77. Write High-quality contents and you will get more backlinks.
78. Write Controversial Posts, People tends to link and view them.
79. Create web apps and submit them to app directories such as Producthunt.
80. Start Your own Affiliate program
81. Start Selling items on Your Blog. Make sure you have a deal section on your Blog.
82. Take note of newspapers and magazines that are willing to feature experts in many fields and try to write about your niche while linking back to your blog
83. Write You Own Ebooks and always include links in between.
84. Never miss any chance of College Visit or College lecture call.
85. Try to grab people Attention Seasonally to offer a huge discount on Services and products.
86. Try To produce tutorials on your Blog according to your niche.
87. Release a free theme and include a link to your blog in its footer. (Not recommended)
88. Do a weekly link love post and link to many bloggers, they will most likely return the favor. Take advantage of outbound link SEO.
89. Write news posts and try to be one of the first people to write it.
90. Create an amazing and Unique Post better than a Blogger and ask them by Email to Either include the post link or give you a space on his/her blog.
91. Join the Forums of Big names and Answer the Queries. If possible give you link in between
92. Make Mobile Apps of trending things and relate the app to your Blog.
93. Be a brand of your own kind and ask for links in favor of a return to more bigger brands.
94. Run a contest giving people physical products for free, make linking to your blog a requirement to join.
96. If You have a good friend on Youtube then ask them to Link Your site either in the video or in the description.
97. Focus on long-term contents. Use Rich Snippets for your Blog.
98. Publish Your research paper on relevant sites and include your links between them as a source.
99. Try to write posts on the comparison. Compare two Big names at the right time. This way you can also get high quality backlinks.
100. When You write an awesome Post, While Posting anywhere, Start tagging the Big Names into it. You Never know which day will be yours.
101. Try to avoid negative and spam backlinks. This will also help you in backlink creation. A high-quality backlink is better than 15 low-quality backlinks.
102. Write posts that have “the ultimate” in the title. These types of posts are backlink generator.
103. Write post including Numbers Like top 5, top 7, 8 Ways, 9 Ways and So On.
104. Submit Your Blog to CSS directories. (Not recommended)
105. Be an Innovator, If you invent you will be the trend for the day. Tons of links in a Single day.
I know, now You have the key to Blogging “105 way to get high quality backlinks for your website or blog“. I hope this will help you to grow on the internet very easily.
if you have your own strategy to create high-quality backlinks then i would love to give your idea a place on my blog.
Web 2.0 Submission Sites List 2018 – Today I will talk about Web 2.0 Submission strategy for backlink creation. Web 2.0 is a very important aspect of link building. it will give you High-quality backlinks from those sites which have high DA and PA. Some Web 2.0 submission sites are – WordPress.com, Blogger.com, Weebly.com
Let’s talk about Web 2.0 in detail.
What is Web 2.0 Submission?
Web 2.0 is an Off-Page SEO technique widely used for link building perspective. Web 2.0 Submission sites or Blog Submission sites are Websites, which gives you the flexibility to create and post a unique blog post. If you want to go long always keep “unique” keyword in mind.
I just hate those bloggers who use scrapers and spinners to create unique content. They are just making the internet a dustbin. Contents which have no relevance.
Most of the Web 2.0 Submission site provides us a feature to create a microniche website on their platform for free. As you can see in the case of WordPress.com and blogger.com.
In WordPress.com you can start your own blog with a unique domain name let it be okeyravi.wordpress.com. Similarly, in Blogger, it is like okeyravi.blogspot.com.
Protip: Most of the Web 2.0 Submission Sites have High DA (Domain Authority) and PA (Page Authority). So, Having a backlink on these sites will Increase you DA and PA also.
What Will Web 2.0 Sites provide you after Submission?
These are the awesome things a Web 2.0 Submission Sites can provide you –
1. DoFollow links – You can Easily get DoFollow Backlinks from these sites.
2. Authority Sites – All these websites have high domain authority that helps your domain and boost the rankings in search engines.
3. Traffic improvement – As we know web traffic is very important for us. So, these websites also help to generate traffic from the organic resource. because when Our backlinks will increase then it also lifts our Website and Web post ranking in Search Engines.
How to do Web 2.0 Submission?
This process is very easy to understand. So let’s learn it step by step –
1. Create a Blog/Micro niche Website on any of the Web 2.0 Submission sites given below in the list.
2. Write a proper post with diagrams and videos, As you generally do for your website posts. Keep the Blog post length to 400-500 word minimum.
3. Try to inculcate those keywords which you want to rank in the post.
4. Select those keywords and add your web post links to them. Keep those links DoFollow not NoFollow.
5. Once all set publishes the post. and Submit your link to google.
Note: You can add your two links in One Blog Post.
The same Strategy You have to follow for all Web 2.0 Sites.
WordPress is an authentic Web 2.0 Submission website with a high domain authority of 100 and page authority of 97. It is a top blogging website where you can submit your blogs in order to generate traffic to your website and increase domain authority.
WordPress is also a CMS (Content Management System). My Website is also made in WordPress.
Weebly is getting famous day by day. You must have seen Weebly ads while watching YouTube Videos. Likewise WordPress, it is also a CMS. You can also post your contents on Weebly to generate links. Weebly has a domain authority of 94 and page authority is 95.
It is also a good Web 2.0 Site to generate backlinks. Publish your blog on Wikidot to build a backlink. With a domain authority of 84 and page authority 85, It is number five on the list of top web 2.0 sites list.
Wrapping Up – I hope topic Web 2.0 Submission is clear to you now. yet if you have any query then you can comment below.
Watch Our YouTube Video to Understand the Whole Process of Web 2.0 Submission.
Google has unveiled Adsense Auto Ads, a new type of ad unit that uses machine learning and artificial intelligence to “read” a page to detect and place what kinds of ads might be appropriate to place there. It will also decide auto placement of ads with the number of ads to be shown.
It is very better because Adsense Auto ads will use vacant places on your Website and will Optimize them for better placement and Monetisation.
Now Adsense has these type of Ads in its bag.
Adsense Auto Ads Benefits
These are top benefits of Adsense Auto Ads According to Google.
Optimization: Using machine learning and artificial intelligence, Adsense Auto ads show ads only when they are likely to perform well and provide a good user experience. Isn’t it amazing?
Revenue opportunities: Auto ads will identify any available ad space and place new ads there, potentially increasing your revenue by 15% as Google said.
Easy to use: With Adsense Auto ads, you only need to place the ad code on your pages once. When you’re ready to use new features and ad formats, simply turn them on and off with the flick of a switch — there’s no need to change the code again. Place once and Enjoy.
The beta version of this new Adsense Ad Unit was rolled out in April 2017, Till now it was in testing phase and now it is live for everyone.
Google has told that “publishers participating in the beta saw an average revenue lift of 10 percent with revenue increases ranging from five to 15 percent.”
For those Who are an Adsense publisher, they Know exactly, for Adsense ad placements first you have to create an ad unit and you have to place the ad code on your website/blog.
But With Adsense Auto Ads things are a little bit easier, You just have to place a single line of code on you Pages and rest Adsense will take care with the help of Machine learning and AI.
Isn’t It Good?
of course, it is.
With Adsense Auto Ads is that Google is taking on the task of selecting the placement — doing all of the work for publishers in terms of figuring out how many ads to put on specific pages, where to put them, as well as what kind of ads will run.
Using machine learning is interesting here because it not only is being applied to figure out where an ad will go, but it is also being used to ingest analytics for how well that ad performs to “teach” the system how to place ads better in the future.
How may Ads You Need to Place On Your Website?
One black hole (and potential pitfall) is the fact that Google’s Auto Ads seems to decide just how many ads it will place on a page — something you would have had more control over without it.
This thread on Webmaster World details how some of the early beta testers were not pleased about how many ads ended up crowding their pages, and what that did to the user experience on the site.
We’re asking Google for a response to that point, and whether it will let users limit the number of units that Auto Ads can place on a page.
For now, the aim seems to be to roll this out and see how many sign on for the convenience of the service, which you activate by signing into your AdSense account; checking global settings from “My ads”; copying the code that is there and pasting it between the header tags for every page where you want the ads to appear (they come on in 10-20 minutes, Google says).
Know more About Adsense Auto Ads
In a blog post from AdSense engineering manager Tom Long and product manager Violetta Kalathaki. The two note ad units included in the Auto Admix will include Anchor and Vignette ads, as well as Text and display, In-feed, and Matched content ads.
(Not clear if newer formats like this larger banner will also be included.) They also write that publishers can specify which of these it wants to run.
For those who have been using Page-level ads (specifying different kinds of ads depending on the subject of a page, rather than a whole site). Their code will all automatically get migrated to run with Adsense Auto Ads. And for those who are using Google’s AMP service for mobile pages, you need to use the code for AMP Auto ads.
If You have any query then You can Comment below.
If You are facing any issue with the Ad Placement, Adsense Approval or any other Adsense Issues then You have to see this –
Directory Submission Sites– Howdy, you want to create backlinks for your site to rank it faster on search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo. So, directory submission is a good option for this. Directory Submission will provide you high-quality backlinks. So, Let’s have a look at top directories where you can submit your website and on other aspects.
What is a Directory Submission?
Directory submission is the process of submitting your websites to directory sites which classifies information and adds your link to the relevant category. It can be either Web directory, Link directory.
RSS Directories are also available but it is a collection of RSS feed of sites, instead of links to websites.
Directory submission is widely practiced in On-Page SEO techniques because it is very effective to get a good page rank and good position in the SERPs.
However, due to continuous spamming by webmasters, and selling of links by directories, this method is not as effective as it used to be.
Note: The only indication which tells you that your link is sold is – you will get a lot of spam comments on your site.
However, if you do it in the right way, it can still be a valuable source of good links to your websites.
Directory Submission Sites have various features in their listings, often depending on payments inclusion cost.
Free Submission – There is no charge for the review and listing of the site. As a beginner, this listing is suitable for you. But you should also know it might take more than a month to appear your link in Semrush or Ahref tools as a backlink.
Paid Submission – A one-time or recurring fee is charged for reviewing/listing the submitted link. It is very effective now. If you can spend then you can go for paid submissions also.
Featured listing – The links are given a premium position in a category (or multiple categories) or other sections of the directory, such as the homepage. Sometimes called sponsored listing.
No follow – There is a rel=”nofollow” attribute associated with the link, meaning search engines will give no weight to the link. It is what we call no -follow links?
Bid for the position – The more you pay the more upfront you will be. Websites are placed on the basis of position bids.
Affiliate links – Where the directory earns commission for referred customers from the listed websites
Reciprocal link – A link back to the directory must be added somewhere on the submitted site in order to get listed in the directory. The popularity of this listing is now becoming very less due to changes in SEO algorithms. Now link exchange are not a good idea to go with.
No Reciprocal link – A web directory where you will submit your links for free and no need to add a link back to your website. This is a better option you can go with. if you want backlinks from directories.
Now, we know what blog directories are and how directory submission can help us in blogging? So, here are some simple steps to get your site submitted to various blog directories and make backlinks.
Before heading to submit your links to directories. Here is some pre-submission work which you can do. Actually, this process will you to submit your website links hassle-free to directories.
Create a text file in a text editor like notepad and save the following there.
Your blog’s RSS feed URL if needed (Mostly need for RSS feed Submission),
Your social profile links.
And a brief excerpt describing your site (some directories need this. like title, description)
1. Find some awesome and huge lists of blog directories. Lists are given Below in this article.
2. Choose the blog directories based on your choices, like a number of blogs associated, PR of the site (if you are solely considering backlinks), Alexa rank, domain authority, no. of indexed pages in Google etc.
3. Suppose you choose a directory named abc.com
4. Choose a relevant category and subcategories for your submission.
5. Fill out the details like – Name, Email, Website Title, Website/link description and more if available
6. Choose free Directory Submission without Reciprocal Links and Click on Submit.
Directory Submission Sites List 2019
Here is the list of Directories where you can easily submit your website and links.
Today, I will discuss “How to edit ads.txt without Cpanel in WordPress”. Sometimes If you logged into your Google Adsense account, then you might have seen this “Earnings at risk – One or more of your ads.txt files doesn’t contain your AdSense publisher ID. Fix this now to avoid severe impact to your revenue.” This is a blood red banner at the top that reminds about Adsense Earning at risk.
I also got an ads.txt fixing message and I was searching on Google for the right solution.
You know the proper solution for this. It is you have to upload ads.txt file on your File Server or in the root directory of your Website.
The main problem was that I was using WordPress hosting and I don’t have Cpanel access. With Cpanel adding/editing/deleting an ads.txt file is very easy.
You just need to find out ads.txt in public_html folder, which is very easy and then you have options to delete, upload, edit and view in the upper menu bar.
But with WordPress, It is more easier once you know the entire process.
You know I was looking for an ads.txt plugin and I found some also. But they didn’t fulfill my criteria.
All ads.txt plugins have some restrictions. Let me tell you which Plugins I have used.
Ads.txt Manager – This plugin is good when you don’t have ads.txt on your server. But If you already have an ads.txt on the server and you want to edit or change it, then this plugin is not for you. It is clearly mentioned –
Note: If you already have an existing ads.txt file in the web root, the plugin will not read in the contents of that file, and changes you make in WordPress admin will not overwrite contents of the physical file.
Ads.txt Admin – This plugin also has a restriction. It will work with WordPress Multisite.
oh, what to do now? I have to change publisher Id in my ads.txt file. But the plugins are not working properly and I also don’t have Cpanel access.
Go to Apperance-> Plugin-> Add new and search and install WP File Manager.
Note: There is a several WordPress File Manager Plugin will be there But you need to download WP File manager created by mndpsingh287
Once You have downloaded, Just make them active.
Once you’ve activated it, “WP File Manager” should have been added to your WordPress left-hand navigation. Click on “WP File Manager” and the main screen should show all the files in your root domain such as wp-admin, wp-includes, .htaccess file, favicon.ico, ads.txt and more
Once you see that, you’re in your site’s root domain. WP File Manager plugin allows you to just drag and drop or upload files into it. So, What are you waiting for? Drag your ads.txt file into the WordPress screen and you should see that it was successfully added. Here’s what it should look like:
You also have options to Delete, View, Edit which you can use for different purpose.
Once you have either uploaded or edited ads.txt then you can easily verify them on https://yourdomain/ads.txt.
That’s it. Your ads.txt file is now in the root domain of your WordPress-powered website. Congrats. Now do this for any other sites you may have.
Now you have to wait at least 24 hours while Google Adsense process it and after then your red banner will automatically be removed from Adsense Account.
Sample of Ads.txt file
Here I am showing you a sample of an ads.txt file of one of my Website. You can check your on http://yourdomain.com
Today, I will discuss ” How to write Meta Description for Website manually”. Many of us who is in Blogging when they check their SEO score then you might get these type of errors. Like Meta description not found or the length of the meta description is not proper, Keyword not included in Meta Description tag and more.
The question is How to fix meta-issues like meta title, Meta Keywords and meta description?
So, It is important to discuss –
What is a meta description?
Why are meta descriptions important?
How do you write the meta description for your site? (Manually and By using Plugin both)
Do Meta Description actually help with search engine optimization?
How Can I write different Meta Description for Social Sharing?
So, let’s have a look at these topics one by one. if you found any issue then you can comment below.
What is a Meta Description?
The meta description also known as the snippet is a line of text of up to 320 characters, It is also a tag in HTML, that summarizes a page’s content. Search engines like Google show the meta description in search results mostly when the searched for phrase is contained in the description.
Meta description optimization is a good aspect of SEO, especially for On-Page SEO.
The meta description will also often appear when people share your articles on other websites and social channels like Facebook, Linkedin, and Twitter. It will look like this.
So, I think you clearly understood now, What is a Meta description?
Now let’s move to the next topic.
Why are meta descriptions important?
A meta description is important or not, It can be seen in different ways –
1. It can influence the decision of the searcher
2. You can easily decide to click through on your content from search results or not.
3. The more descriptive, attractive and relevant the description, the more likely someone will click through.
So, Meta description is all about a summary of your entire content who attracts a searcher to go through your content.
How do you write the meta description for your website?
Writing a meta description manually is a very easy task if you know a little bit of programming. You can easily add a meta description in the <head> section of your site’s HTML. It should look something like this:
<head> <meta name=”description” content=”Here is a precise description of my awesome webpage.”/> </head>
In a similar way you can add keyword to your Website. have a look –
<head> <meta name=”keyword” content=”keywords separated by Commas”/> </head>
Now the question comes where you can find these files. For adding Meta description and meta keyword. Follow the simple steps provided below.
1. Login to your Hosting Cpanel Account and Open File Manager
2. Find and open public_html Folder.
3. In Public_.html folder You have to find out either index.html (For a static HTML site) and index.php for a PHP website.
4. Select and Click on Edit option provided in the upper menu, You can also use right-click.
5. Now edit the file as directed above and click on save button. You are done.
Do you know? You have complete control of your meta description in your CMS (Content Management System), particularly if you’re using WordPress.
If you are using an SEO plugin such as Yoast, then you will be provided a meta description section to write your meta description. For now, the meta description length is increased to 320 characters.
You can also see a preview example of how it will look in search engine results pages (SERPs).
I am using Yoast SEO Plugin you can use other Plugins for SEO like All In One SEO.
Using SEO Plugin writing meta description is a very easy task, it does not require any programming knowledge.
So, I hope You understood both the methods of writing a meta description.
Do Meta Description actually help with Search engine optimization?
Yes, It is you always have to include your keywords in Meta description. I am not talking about the Website Keywords. I am talking about the post keyword So, please keep these things in Mind.
When you go for SEO checkup of your Website, Web page or Web Post then there is a checksum called Meta Description test which you need to pass. It shows the relevance of meta description in SEO.
Are meta descriptions used as a ranking signal?
The answer is no. Google has stated that meta descriptions are NOT a part of ranking signal. But, yes, the quality of the description will influence click-through rate, so it is very important to use this element wisely.
Its main purpose is to get the visitor from Google to click your link.
Characteristics of a good Meta Description
Here I have made some checklist of a writing a good Meta Description which you need to keep in mind while you are writing a post or designing a Web page.
1. It can be up to 320 characters.
Recently, Google made changes to the length of search results snippets: 160 characters became up to 320 now. You also have to write up to 320 characters in Meta Description.
It might be truncated some because Google sometimes adds the date to the article.
2. It should include a call-to-action.
It’s your sales text, where your product is the page that is linked, not the product on that page. Invitations like Learn more, Get it now, Try for free, come to mind and more.
3. The meta description should be unique.
Always write a unique meta description for your post and website. But, If you intentionally want to create a duplicate meta description, It will be better for you leave the description empty and have Google pick a snippet from the page containing the keyword used in a search.
Mostly Google pics out the first Paragraph. So You have to write your First para wisely.
I already have mentioned always include your keyword in the meta description. it helps Google to understand the topic completely and will also influence visitor or searcher interest.
Google also highlights the meta keywords used in the description you can clearly see this while you are searching something on the Internet.
5. It should match the content.
If you are trying to fool Google by mismatching your meta description. Google will find you and penalize you. It will also increase your bounce rate and will also reduce your session duration. So, don’t make it a habit.
6. It could contain structured content.
By using schema markup you can add elements to the rich snippets to increase their appeal. For instance: star ratings, customer ratings, product information, calorie counts etc.
How to Write different meta Description for Social Sharing?
If you are using Yoast SEO Plugin then It will be very easy for you write two different meta descriptions. One for Search Engines and One for Social Sharing.
You already know how to write meta descriptions for Search Engines.
To write a unique and different meta description for Social Sharing follow the steps provided below. I am here doing it on facebook.
Step 1: Click on the social Icon provided in Yoast SEO
Step 2: Write unique title and description. You can also use a different image for social sites.
I hope the topic “How to Write Meta Description for Website Manually” will be clear to you now. if You have any query you can ask below.
Don’t forget to Subscribe Our YouTube Channel – Okey Ravi
Infosys Employee Referral Drive 2019-20 Batch for System Engineer – Infosys Employee Referral Drive 2020 For Freshers Across India. Infosys referral drive for 2018-19 pass out freshers (BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc).
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. As a proven partner focused on building tomorrow’s enterprise, Infosys enables clients in more than 30 countries to outperform the competition and stay ahead of the innovation curve. Infosys provides enterprises with strategic insights on what lies ahead.
We help enterprises transform and thrive in a changing world through strategic consulting and the co-creation of breakthrough solutions, including those in mobility, sustainability, big data and cloud computing.
Google Adsense one of the most popular and trusted monetization technique used by bloggers, Every blogger wants to get paid by giant Ad Networks like Google Adsense. Today I am sharing with you “How will you add Payment Methods in Google Adsense Account?” to get money on time. Once You reach your threshold limit which is 100S. You will be eligible for adding a payment option in your Google Adsense account.
How to add payment methods in Google Adsense Account?
Getting an Adsense Approval is every blogger’s dream. So, I have made a list of 15 checksums which you need to verify on your Blog/Website before applying Google Adsense. If you follow all the steps, you will get you Adsense approval in 1st attempt.
Adding a payment method in Adsense is always a concern for newbies. Let me tell you clearly Google pays money with the Wire transfer in India. You need to add your bank account details once you have got this notification in your Adsense Account.
“Your Payment is currently on hold, you have not Provided your payment Information yet”
To get paid on time with Adsense you have to add a payment method to your Adsense account.
Here is the step by step procedure to add a Payment method.
1. Open your Adsense dashboard and go to Payments section.
2. Click on Add Payment Method option to add a payment method
3. Now you will get a payment form to fill out your payment Information (like the image below). Now you have to enter the details very carefully.
You only have to fill out these details completely in payment method –
Name of Bank Account – Type the name of your’s used in the Bank details. In my case, it is Ravi Rajput
Bank Name – Type the name of the bank like (State bank of India)
IFSC code – Enter the IFSC code of your Branch, you can find IFSC on your Passbook. You can also search it online.
Do You Know what is an IFSC (Indian Financial System Code)?
It is an 11-digit alpha-numeric code that uniquely identifies a bank branch participating in any RBI regulated funds transfer system. The IFSC code helps to transfer money using RTGS, NEFT or IMPS method. You can directly Find your IFSC using IFSC code Finder.
Swift or BIC code – Insert your Swift/BIC code here. You can find your Swift code online or You can also ask your Bank to provide Swift Code.
Do you know what is a Swift Code?
A SWIFT code is an international bank code that identifies particular banks worldwide. It’s also known as a Bank Identifier Code (BIC). Google uses SWIFT codes to send money to overseas banks.
A SWIFT code consists of 8 or 11 characters.
Account Number – Enter You Bank Account Number here. You also need to retype your account number just to verify it correctly.
4. Once You have filled all the details just click on Save button to save your Payment method.
When Will You Get Paid after submitting a payment method?
Google generally release Payments on 21st of the month. So, when Google will release your money you will get an email about this.
Depending On bank location and holidays it might take 1 week to transfer that money into your account. So, You Google Adsense payment will arrive in between 22nd – 31st of the month.
Why am I not getting options to add a Payment Method to My Adsense account?
See, this option will be enabled for you, Once you Satisfy the Payment Threshold.
Otherwise, you can see exactly – you don’t need a payment method until your earnings threshold has been reached.
Yes, you heard right, On every 1st and 2nd of the month, Google will finalize your Adsense Income and Once your Adsense Income crossed the threshold which is 100$, You will be eligible for payment and then Payment Option will automatically be enabled for your account.
Wrapping Up –
I hope you have clearly understood the topic ” How to add payment methods In Google AdSense Account?”. Yet If you have any query about Adsense then I will recommend you to go through this article.
Hey, Readers, Today I will tell you Step by Step Procedure to create a WordPress Website. You don’t have to be a good programmer to start a blog or to make a Website.
There are a lot of tools available on the Internet Like WordPress and Weebly, where you can create an amazing Blog in minutes.
Are you thinking to be a blogger for the first time? Well, you don’t have to take more tension. I am here to help you always. you can contact me personally on my FB group, YouTube Channel or just by commenting on this Website.
Let’s see How to build a WordPress Website step by step. this process is same for all, a 15-year old guy to a 60-year young guy.
What do you need to Create a WordPress Website?
To create a WordPress website you just need these three things –
1. A domain name ( This will be the name of your brand/business/organisation/ like Okeyravi.com)
2. A Web hosting Account (This is important to be alive on the Internet, Web Hosting Providers will provide you space on the internet and will help you to make your blog/website live)
3. An undivided attention of 60 minutes
Yes heard it right, Along with Domain and Hosting you have to give your time to set up a blog for the first time. You might be thinking, How? So, let’s see the step by step procedure below to build a WordPress blog.
Don’t want to read more, well watch this youtube tutorial video, this will cover Most of the topics related to Start a Blog/create a WordPress website. This Video will depict clear [pcture about How to create a WordPress Website Step By Step?
Do the same as directed in this video
If any problem occurs contact me over WhatsApp no – +91 9576474619
In this article, We will cover these topics and we will also provide video tutorials on all topics to set up a WordPress Blog
One important mistake people generally do when they create a Website/blog is choosing a right platform. Selecting a right platform to start a blog is very Important.
It’s like, selecting a structure under which your website will be built. So, If you choose a wrong structure and layout your home will not like your dream home.
We always prefer our readers to choose WordPress. It’s easy to use, flexible, reliable and It will provide you with a lot of features which are completely free.
Here comes the question how to get WordPress on my website/blog? right.
The WordPress will be provided to you when you choose and purchase a hosting provider for your blog. Once you have a hosting account then you will be provided WordPress installation for your blog. We will talk later in this article how to install WordPress for the first time.
Let’s comes on the topic –
2. How to get a .com domain name for free?
Please keep in mind, I have talked about .com domain name. Because there is a lot of domain provider who will provide you with a free domain with their self-made extension like .tk, .website, .xyz and more. Which I never recommend.
Whatever business you are .com domain is suitable for all and it will help you to target worldwide. Well, you can also choose a domain according to your country and according to your locality and business.
In these types of the domain, city name might be used and country extension is valuable. for example – .in for India, .us for USA, .uk for United Kingdom and . ca for Canada.
So, we will suggest you to go with a .com domain. But there are certain things you need to keep in mind while selecting a perfect domain for yourself. We have made a separate article for that.
So, I hope you must have selected a perfect domain for yourself. But to get a free .com domain, You need to buy a hosting first. Most of the Hosting providers provide free .com domain when you purchase a Hosting Plan.
As a Blogger, I have tested approximately 5-6 hosting till now for a different purpose. So, If you ask for our recommendation then I will suggest you to choose a hosting plan from these four best hosting providers.
I always prefer Godaddy at the first point. being a beginner when you choose a hosting plan from Godaddy. You can easily claim a free .com domain. You can choose Godaddy basic managed WordPress Hosting as a beginner. You don’t have to spend more.
Bluehost is also a preferable Host for it better service and uptime guarantee. Most of the Successful Bloggers are using BlueHost. So, You can choose Bluehost also, But it will cost little more than Godaddy which is worth because Bluehost will provide you 50 GB SSD storage.
When you start with a Bluehost Service then you can claim your free .com domain also
4. Installing WordPress for the First Time
I am currently working on to provide you with pieces of information with very ease. So, after purchasing a domain name and hosting plan next, a small thing you need to do it is – Installing and Setting Up WordPress on Your Blog/Website.
You will be provided with your Cpanel Access. Where you can manage all these things like – Adding an Addon domain, Installing SSL certificates, Updating and managing files on your web Server (File manager) and many more.
Installing WordPress on your Blog is just a very small and easy process and it will roughly take 1 minutes for you to set up WordPress for the first time.
You can do it with Softaculous App installer and you can also take help via chat to your domain provider if you face any difficulty. For your ease, I have made a separate article on this.
Don’t want to read more, Watch our video about WordPress installation using Softaculous App Installer
So, I hope You must have taken a domain, a hosting plan and also have set up your WordPress Account. Now the things come in this process to change your WordPress theme.
5. Changing or Installing your WordPress Theme
You can find themes in Appearance ->Theme Section. Once you logged in to You WordPress Admin Account
Here, there are options to install a new theme by uploading it or by selecting a theme from WP store. I will not recommend you a premium theme as a beginner. But you can choose a premium theme if you can afford.
There is a lot of free themes available in the WordPress Store and you can choose any one of them. I will suggest you to try and see the live preview of different themes.
If You find any theme beautiful, you can choose that.
Criteria for a theme Selection
You have to always take care of your visitor’s interest. You can look for these features in Your WordPress Theme –
Always strive for simplicity
Your theme should e mobile responsive
Your theme must provide easier navigation for users.
Theme Should be SEO friendly
Your theme must provide easier customization options.
Along with these all things, I have also prepared a separate article for selecting a proper theme to start your WordPress blog. Read this article It will be very helpful in theme selection.
Once You have purchased a Namecheap SSL, Follow the process specified below to Install a certificate.
Login to your Cpanel Account.
Go to Namecheap SSL Tab, You will find all purchased SSL for your site here.
Click on Installed via plugin and set the status to active
7. How to Write and Publish Your first blog Post?
Writing and Publishing a Blog Post is the prime task once your WordPress is set up and live. There are content writers who can write content for yourself. for that, You have to pay them a good money. If you can write by own, I think this is a very good step.
To write your first Post follow the Steps below –
1. Login to your WordPress Account
2. Select Posts -> Add New
3.. Write title, content and customize your contents properly like Text formatting, Heading and Image/ Media Adding and alignments.
All the things are clearly mentioned in the Image. you can follow this image to Know the details.
Now, Once you have done with the writing part, You need to set up a featured image. To add a feature image just click on Add feature image and then either upload an Image or add an image from the pre-uploaded images.
You can also append forms and you need to specify some relevant tags according to the keywords specified.
Once you have done above all part you need to publish your post to get your contents online. Just click on Publish Button available in the left pane.
Hurray, Now your contents can be seen to the whole world.
There is a lot of things you need to do to rank your post on top in Search Engines. One of them is On Page SEO. You are highly recommended to read or articles about on Page SEO techniques. You just need to install a plugin to do On Page SEO.
ProTip – Without the above-mentioned pages on your Website, you can’t get Adsense Approval. if you apply for Adsense without these pages then you will get disapproval reasoned insufficient content.
To further customize WordPress you need to add features like contact forms, galleries, sliders, etc, you need to use WordPress plugins.
WordPress plugins are apps that allow you to add new features to your website. There are over 50,000 WordPress plugins available.
you can also do affiliate Marketing and can provide Sponsorships on Your Blog If you have a good audience. to do affiliate marketing you can add Deals page on your blog.
You can also use two ad Networks together like Infolinks+Adsense to increase your income.
11. On-Page and Off-Page Optimization to Rank High
Do you know there is a term called SEO (Search Engine Optimization)? These are of two types. Have a look –
1. On-page SEO – On-page Seo is done on the posts. There are certain things which you need to follow to optimize your content in a better way. Follow this guide to Do proper On Page SEO.
Watch This video and Understand Full On-Page Seo techniques
2. OFF-Page SEO – Off-Page Seo mainly includes Link Building techniques. it is done after On-page Optimization. there is a lot of ways to gain a backlink. I have made a list of 105 best way to generate and get backlinks for free.
I think You might have understood all the process of How to Create a WordPress Blog? Yet you feel that you are not able to understand anything then I will recommend you to Watch Our Youtube Video About Starting and setting up a WordPress Blog?
If you have any query then You can comment below.
Frequently Asked Questions
I am trying to help thousands of people who want to know How to create a WordPress website and they are feeling some issues in this. Well, this is not a tough Process but still If you have any query you can comment below. Here are the top queries asked by a Newbie when he/she wants to create a Website for the first time.
1. Can I create a website without WordPress?
Yes, there are several other blogging platforms available. But, WordPress is by far the best solution on the market.
2. Can I create a blog without hosting?
No, that’s not possible. Web hosting is where your website files are stored. All websites need web hosting. If still, you want to start a Blog without hosting then you need to start with Blogspot. It’s free. We only recommend Blogspot for learning Process.
3. How much does it cost to create a WordPress Website?
To start a Blog you don’t have to spend more. You just need to buy domain+ Hosting+SSL. I already have recommended Godaddy, BlueHost, and Namecheap or this above in this article.
4. Can I start a blog without my parents knowing about it?
5. How to Create a WordPress Website and remain anonymous?
If you want to have a public-facing blog but want to remain anonymous, then you need to make sure that your domain has WHOIS privacy turned on. Often people use a pseudonym/nickname to write under. You should also create a unique email just for your blog. It goes without saying, don’t post your pictures or anything on the blog.
Yes, of course, you can write blogs in multiple languages. But always keep in mind your reader’s attention.
9. Can I create a multi-author Website in WordPress?
Yes, Of course. WordPress provides you facility and flexibility to add multiple Author to Your Blog. You just need to Add the person to Author Section.
10. How Much Can I make of Creating a WordPress Website?
Well, there is no end, it all depends on Your labor. your choice of interest. Your area of contents. the ad networks you have chosen, your Blog Strategies, Affiliate marketing embedding and on many more kinds of stuff.
You always focus on to make yourself a Brand. this way you can recommend and also can provide services.