WooCommerce/E-Commerce Mastery Course – Hindi | Lifetime AccessMay 16, 2020 2020-08-06 15:30
WooCommerce/E-Commerce Mastery Course – Hindi | Lifetime Access
WordPress & Woocommerce Setup to Sell Products Online
Here we are going to learn how to start with online selling which includes products addition, payment gateway integration, selling digital and physical goods, integrating email services and all.
- Tutorial 1 – WooCommerce Importance & Features Overview
- Tutorial 2 – Theme Selection for E-Commerce Website
- Tutorial 3 – WordPress Dashborad Overview
- Tutorial 4 – Elementor Page Builder Overview
- Tutorial 5 – Adding Site Identity – Logo, Favicon, Site title and Tagline
- Tutorial 6 – Menu | Submenu | Categories | Sub-categories Creation
- Tutorial 7 – Step by Step WooCommerce Setup in WordPress
- Tutorial 8 – WooCommerce Settings – Product, Tax, Payments, Shipping, Accounts, Email, API, and Webhooks.
- Tutorial 9 – Product Addition Guide – Description, Image, Price, SKU and others
- Tutorial 10 – Setting Up Tax Rates and Shipping Methods in WooCommerce
Payment Gateway Integration & Payment Setup
We will know how to add different payment medium in Woocommerce.
- Tutorial 11 – Paypal Payment Gateway & Express Paypal checkout setup
- Tutorial 12 – Razorpay Payment Gateway Integration with Woocommerce
- Tutorial 13 – Stripe Payment Gateway Integration with Woocommerce
- Tutorial 14 – Instamojo Payment Gateway Setup with Woocommerce
- Tutorial 15 – Setting Up Currency Switcher in WooCommerce
- Bonus – PayUmoney Payment Gateway Setup Step by Step
Website Completion and Product Selling
Retargeting Customers to Improve Sales
Retargeting is always important to improve sales record. Providing discount coupons through Email, on checkout page and abandoned cart recovery are few of the good options.
WooCommerce SEO and eCommerce Management
We will discuss more about product SEO and eCommerce Website Management.
WordPress Website Optimization for E-Commerce
In this section we are going to cover all the aspects which can be used to optimize a WordPress Website for better speed, better ranking and overall optimal performance. We will see GTmetrix, Google Pagespeed and Cloudflare in this section