How to install JioTV on PC & Laptop | Live TV on PC
You can enjoy the live TV on your computer or laptop without any hassle just by installing a software on your PC. You can either run the JioTV by directly downloading it from Google Play Store or else use a cracked JIoTV Play on the software for lesser problems and enjoy channels. To run the JioPlay on Laptop PC follow the steps below.
Steps to Run and Use JioTV on PC
- Download the BlueStacks on your PC.
- Install and run the App.
- Open the App and open the Play Store.
- Add your Google Account.
- Search for the JioTV App.
- Download and install the JioTV App.
- Now, make sure you have connected your PC using any Jio Hotspot or JioFi device.
- Open the JioTV app and Login with your Jio ID and password.
Holla! You can enjoy the free HD TV channels on your PC without any hassle.
- Download the MEmu Player for Android. The software works on even low power Windows PC.
- Install the App on your PC.
- Now Click on MEmu – Multiple Instance Manager.
- Click on Create and let the process be complete.
- Open Play Store and Login with your account credentials.
- Download JioTV and enjoy the Channels.
Note: After the software is installed on your device you can either Download JioTV from Google Play Store and run it without any issues if you have a Jio Network with you.
So, These are very simple and easiest way to download and install Jio Tv on PC (Windows + MAC ).Follow the steps and enjoy Live TV shows on Your Computer.
If You have any Query then just leave a comment below.We will answer you soon.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!