ICICI Eazypay Mobile App Launched to Accept Cashless Payments
The ICICI Bank has launched Eazypay – a mobile application to enable merchants, retailers and professionals to accept instant cashless payments on mobile phones from customers.
‘Eazypay’ is yet another initiative to fulfil the vision of Digital India,” the bank’s MD and CEO Chanda Kochhar said through video-conferencing.
The payments can be done using Aadhaar Pay, Bharat QR Code and ‘Pockets’ – the digital wallet of the ICICI Bank, the country’s largest private sector bank with consolidated assets.
A first-of-its-kind application, ‘Eazypay’ offers customers the improved convenience of paying by using their mobile phone through Unified Payment Interface (UPI), any credit/debit card and internet banking, an ICICI Bank release said.
Recently “Samsung Pay” ha also released new update in which “Bharat QR”
based unified Payment Option is introduced.This will also help users to create the payment with the help of mobile.
EazyPay Benefits for you :
1. Facility to collect from multiple modes of payments
2. Facility to validate data for error-free collection
3. Customised MIS with facility to upload bills
4. Single report to payments received through all modes
5. Customised reminder option to customers through e-mail/SMS
6. No reconciliation hassles
7. Saves time
8. Reduced administrative effort
EazyPay Benefits for your payers :
1. Facility to pay through any bank
2. Multiple modes of payment
3. Set reminders before due date
4. No need to visit institution
5. Instant confirmation e-receipt to e-mail ID
6. Facility to pay to large number of institutions
7. Search for bills with registered e-mail ID and mobile number
8. Saves time
How to find own Youtube Channel on Top of Youtube Search?
Adsense Rejected! What to do next?
Top things to do before applying for Google Adsense?
Adsense Account Pending review What to Do Next?
Embedding a Youtube Video In WordPress | make them Autoplay.
If you have any query then comment below.