KBC 9 Episode 24 Questions answers.Have a look at the questions asked by Amitabh Bachchan on Kaun Banega Crorepati Episode 24 on SOny Television.
KBC 9 Episode 24 Questions answers
1. Which of these Hindi phrases is used to denote high inflation?
[A] Fasal Bikau Mehngaai
[B] Pagdi Chor Mehngaai
[C] Aankhfod Mehngaai
[D] Kamartod Mehngaai
2. Complete the title of this film starring Anil Kapoor and Kajol, ‘Hum Aapke _____ Mein Rehte Hain’
3. Which one of these four birds has the longest beak and feet?
4. Identify the singer from this audio clip (audio on tv) The song Was- Pyar tumhe Kis Mor pe Le aaya ..Ki dil kare hayy…Koi ye bataye kya hoga
[A] Kishore Kumar
[B] Mohd Rafi
[D] Manna Dey
Know recent job Updates – Know More
5. Which of these formulae are used to calculate the area of a rectangular agriculture field?
[A] breadth – length
[B] length x breadth x-height
[C] length x breadth
6. Which one of these festivals are celebrated during winter in India?
[B] Makar Sankranti
[C] Naag Panchami
[D] Ganesh Chaturthi
7. Which cricketer holds the Indian record for the highest score in a match in the ICC Women’s World Cup?
[A] Punam Raut
[B] Mithali Raj
[C] Smriti Mandhana
[D] Harmanpreet Kaur
8. Which of these chief ministers of Delhi once served as the youngest minister of the Haryana government?
[A] Sheila Dikshit
[B] Sushma Swaraj
[C] Arvind Kejriwal
[D] Madan Lal Khurana
9. According to belief, at which place near Kurukshetra did Lord Krishna deliver the message of the Bhagavad Gita to Arjuna?
10. Of these 29 states in India, how many have the names of its two separate regions in the name of the state?
11. Who headed the nine-judge supreme court bench which declared the right to Privacy to be a fundamental right under the Indian Constitution?
[A] Justice D Y Chandrachud
[B] Justice Dipak Misra
[C] Justice R F Nariman
[D] Justice J S Khehar
Fastest Finger First
12. Arrange these political parties in increasing order of the number of MPs they have in the current Lok Sabha?
A. Indian National Congress
B. Aam Aadmi Party
C. All India Trinamool congress
D. Bharatiya Janata Party
13. Which of these expressions means ‘superb’ in colloquial Mumbai Language?
14. Which animal lends its name to a stock market in which share prices are rising, encouraging buying?
15. Which of these modes present in a smartphone disables phone calls and Bluetooth?
[A] Flight Mode
[B] Train Mode
[C] Rickshaw mode
[D] Bus mode
16. Shorts are not normally part of the uniform of which of these sports?
17. Which character is being described in this song? Gali gali teri loh chali , Jo re bahubali
If you have any query then Just leave a comment.