KBC Season 9 Episode 16 questions asked
This is the start of the 4th week on the Sea of Knowledge “Kaun Banega Crorepati”.The Bollywood legend and host of KBC Sir Amitabh Bachchan started the show with a nice Poetry.Let us see what he said.
Mere Piche ek dunia hai
jha nikalta hai umeedo ka suraj ,Raat ke andhere me
Saari Jindgi Simat jaati hai ,iss jra se ghere me
Yha Jivan ki kasmkas dikhai deti hai ,yha Hauslo ki dastan sunai deti hai
Iss dunia me bhawnay bahti rahti hai
Sach kahu, toh iss dunia me,raunak bahti hai
Iss dunia me sabd nhi dil bolte hai
Yha Aankh ke anshu ,Dil ki khusia tollte hai
Ye dunia saari janjiro ko tor deti hai
ye dunia mai ko, hm se jor deti hai
Here are top ten contestants who are going to fight this week-
Gautam Kohli (Aspiring Comedian) Ashok Bihar, Delhi
Sweta Rathore (Clerk and Chess Player) Chandigarh, Punjab
Sonu Kumar (fast food restaurant owner) Kullu, Himachal Pradesh
Md Mmasrath Begum (Teacher) Warangal, Telangana
Gajendra Singh Rathi (Retired Police Officer) Ghaziabad, UP
Laxmi Prajapati (housewife) Ahmedabad, Gujrat
Anita Devi (Provisional sub-inspector) Hisar, Haryana
Umesh Kumar Sahu (Deputy manager) Durg, Chandigarh
Anuradha Agrawal (Deputy collector) Mungeli, Chattisgarh
Kapil Dev(Ac Mechanic) Sadabad, UP
Here the question asked in fastest finger first-
Q.Starting from the earliest, arrange these Indians Captains in the order in which they first led India in ODis?
a) Saurabh Ganguly b) Mohammad Azharuddin c)MS Dhoni d)Virat Kohli
Te correct sequence is-Mohammad Azharuddin, Saurabh Ganguly, MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli . Sweta Rathore whose nickname is ‘Barkah & Baris’ has won this battle.She is also a chess champion.
Let us see the questions asked to Sweta
1. Which of these is a name of Movie starring Shahrukh Khan?
2. Which o these values in Roman numerals denote the number 30?
3. “India Begins here” is the tagline of which state’s tourism campaign?
1) West Bengal (Beautiful Bengal, Sweetest part of India)
3) Madhya Pradesh (Heart of Incredible India)
4)Rajasthan (Rajasthan the incredible state of India)
Above mentioned in the tagline of respective state tourism.
4. Java, Visual basic and LOGO are different types of What?
2) Computer Screens
3) Computer Mouse
4) Computer languages
5. Who is the singer of this song? “Dehliz pe mere dil ki,Jo rakhe hai tune Kadam”
1) Kailash Kher
2) Arijit Singh
3) Atif Aslam
4) Sonu Nigam
6. Which of the following tools is the part of the name of an Olympic sporting event?
7. In the Human Body Which of these are four in number?
2) Heart Chambers
8. Which of these personalities started her career as a model who was later awarded as Ashok Chakra?
1) Fearless Nadia
2) Sonam Kapoor
3) Priyanka Chopra
4) Neerja Bhanot
9. The calf of which animal can grow at a rate of 90 kg per day?
1) African Elephant
3) Blue Whale
10. Which one of the following personalities is a grandson of Chakravarti Rajagopalachari, Independent India’s second governor- general?
1) Shashi Tharoor
2) Venkaiah Naidu
3) Gopalkrishna Gandhi
4) Raghuram Rajan
This is how Swta won only 160,000 giving the answer of 10 questions and using her all lifeline.
Here is the Second fastest Finger question of the day
Q. Starting with the earliest, arrange these presidents of India in the order when they have first served in that office?
1) Pratibha Patil
2) Ram Nath Kovind
3) Pranab Mukherjee
4) A P J Abdul Kalam
Here is the correct sequence -4) ,1) ,3) ,2)
Gautam Kohli won this battle. So just see the question asked to Gautam Kohli.He is a comedian from Delhi.He is also an Engineer.
11. Fill in the blank to complete a common Hindi proverb “Ghar ki ______ dall barabar“?
12. Which of these is a name of the stroke played in badminton?
3) Reverse Sweep
4) Cover drive
13. Identify the audience from the audio clip? Audi was- Isiliye mai ye film bhi kar rha hu na Mubarkan,toh usme mai apne bhatije ke sath kaam kar rha hu.Arjun kapoor. Bachpan se hi mai use Arjun Chachu Bolta hu.
1) Randhir Kapoor
2) Rishi Kapoor
3) Sanjay Kapoor
4) Anil Kapoor
14. Which of these is not a food-related App?
3) Food Panda
15. How many pouches of 50 milliliters can be made out of 5 liters of Mustard Oil?
16. Which of these is not one of the older cities of Delhi?
17.Which of these can be estimated from the clour of the nose of a lion?
This was the last question of Episode 16 of Kaun Banega Crorepati Season 9.If you have any query.leave a comment below.
Know more about Kaun Banega Crorepati
Want to download KBC then look at this article-