KBC Season 9 Episode 20 Sept 22nd QNA. Here the top questions asked in Kaun Banega Crorepati. Today in special session “Nai Chah Nai Rah”, with Special guest appearance featured Gauri Suresh Savant.
Amitabh Bachchan started with the appraisal of Gauri Suresh Savant.She is the third gender and Supreme Court of India also permitted the existence of the third gender.Gauri is an inspiration for all women in India.Usha Utthup the famous female legend in singing.Who is here to help Gauri in the Kaun Banega Crorepati season 9 Episode 20.Usha Utthup also dedicated a special song to Gauri Suresh Savant.
KBC Season 9 Episode 20 Sept 22nd QNA
These questions are asked to rollover Mohammad Mashrat Begum. Let’s see here-
1. Which of these currency Notes would be one-fifth of a value of a 100-rupee note?
2. Adding ‘Table’ and ‘lawn’ before which of these word forms the names of two different sports?
3. on which actress was the song originally picturized? The song was – Mai premi, tu premi. Ek Bas Tu Hi Pyar Ke Kabil, Sara Jha hai nikamma
a) Sri Devi
b) Madhuri Dixit
c) Manisha Koirala
d) Juhi Chawla
4. Which of these is nearest to the south Pole?
a) Arctic Circle
b) Tropic of Cancer
d) Tropic of Capricorn
5. In which Year will we celebrate the 150th birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi?
6. Which member of the cat family is largest in terms of length and weight?
7. Which of the Monuments or Landmarks was built by the Mughals?
a) Mughal Garden, Delhi
b) Great Stupa, Sanchi
c) Qutub Minar, Delhi
d) Red Fort, Delhi
8. Who was presented with the Dadasaheb Phalke Award in May 2017?
a) K Vishwanath
b) Manoj Kumar
c) Soumitra Chatterjee
d) A C Tirulokachander
9. Who among these has served as the Ambassador of India to the United Nations?
a) Mohd Hamid Ansari
b) I K Goyal
c) Mohd Hidayatullah
d) Zakir Husain
10. Who was the first Indian to Win the Junior Badminton Championship?
a) P V Sindhu
b) Aparna Balan
c) Saina Nehwal
d) Jwala Gutta
Kaun Banega Crorepati other QNAs – Read Now
Subscribe “Okey Ravi” Here – Subscribe Now