Guest Posting at Okey RaviJanuary 17, 2018 2019-03-19 20:57
Guest Posting at Okey Ravi
Hello Readers, Why don’t you start your blog on our blog? You must want to get a quality backlink for your blog or website. We are providing you an opportunity for Guest Posting at www.okeyravi.com.
This will increase your Blog views and give you a better place in the internet world.
What you will get from Us-
1. A quality Backlink ( you are allowed to give your article link in the post with the tag Related Read, Read More, Read Also or Hot Topics and more like this.) For Example:
2. We will provide you Author Box below your article. But this will be on demand and additional charges will be required for setting up a contributor account.
4. You are allowed to answer comments for 7 days. This will give you do follow backlinks to your site.
Note: We do not accept posts that are advertising in nature or written specifically to drive traffic to a particular site.
What We’re Looking For:
We’re looking for smart, sassy, articulate, insightful pieces that inform, encourage, motivate, and entertain. We’re all about accessible Technology, YouTube, Adsense, Facebook, WordPress, Search Engine optimization, Affiliate Marketing, and More.
You can see Our About us page to know what we offer to our readers.
We strongly urge you to read several recent pieces on the site to get an idea of what we are looking for.
We get hundreds of submissions and only publish the very best. Here are a few tips for making sure yours rises to the top:
1. Start out with a bang. The first few sentences of your piece are the most important, so make sure you have a strong hook at the beginning. You want to immediately engage your fellow MORE visitors.
2. Make a point. We hear lots stories. To make yours stand out, find a way to make it unique and relatable. Take a stance, and make it a must-read for our audience.
3. Don’t fancy it up. Write how you speak to others. Your story should be a conversation, not a term paper.
4. Put a positive spin on it. MORE is all about looking at life with an upbeat attitude. That doesn’t mean we’re not realists, but we steer away from the snarky and mean-spirited.
What We’re Not Looking For:
Okey Ravi is not a home for personal letters, creative writing experiments, self-promotional press releases, or already-published content of any kind. We only accept stories that are not published anywhere else online and are original to the person submitting them.
Your every submission will be checked and verified.
How much you have to Pay?
Yes, you also have to pay a non-refundable fee of 50$ (Asian countries) and 100$ for others. if you want your post to be published on our blog.
Payment medium you need to follow
You can pay via any medium and payment details will be provided on demand. You can ask for payment details at firstname.lastname@example.org
On your demand I can also send you invoice on your preferred Email. If you want to pay via Paypal the follow the button below.
What we publish?
We publish articles of anywhere between 700–2,500 words, depending on subject complexity. 1,500 words are about average. Articles often run with a custom illustration.
Articles may be casual in tone and content—great for less-intensive tutorials and posts—or rigorously structured and edited. All should be well-considered explorations of current and cutting-edge topics in the web industry.
High Chances of Publish– If you article Based on tech topics, YouTube, Facebook, WordPress, Website Building and Customization, SEO, Admob, and Adsense, Then you will be on the top list of publications.
How to submit (and what happens next)?
Email us (email@example.com) your submission. We prefer submissions as Google documents so that editors can easily provide feedback and guidance directly within your draft. You may also send us a plain text file, a Markdown file, a doc file or a link to an HTML document. You can also send a Zip file with all the things like ( Images, Text, and Media)
Here’s what happens after you hit send:
1. An editor will review your submission and determine whether it’s a potential fit. If so, the whole team will review and discuss it. This happens thrice a week.
2. The editor will collect the team’s feedback and get back to you with notes. (We rarely accept an article the first time around, but we’ll tell you if we’re interested.)
3. Once you’ve addressed our comments, send your revised draft back. The team will discuss it again and let you know if we want to accept it.
4. If we accept your article, an editor will work closely with you on things like organization, argumentation, and style.
5. We’ll schedule you for publication as soon as revisions are complete. We can’t give you a specific publication date until the article is almost ready to go live.