cPanel Mastery Course – HindiMay 9, 2020 2021-03-26 13:38
cPanel Mastery Course – Hindi
Introduction to cPanel
Know the use of cPanel and how cPanel works.
cPanel Domain Section
Know all about addon domains, sub domains and domain aliases
Softaculous App Installer
Know all about Softaculous App Installer here.
cPanel SSL & PHP Manager
Know how to install self signed Ssl and how to change php version for a website. We will also see how to change php.ini info.
Other cPanel Features Expertise
cPanel and cPanel Mastery Course Introduction
cPanel is an online Linux-based graphical interface (GUI) used as a control panel to simplify website and server management. cPanel allows you to publish websites, manage domains, organize web files, create email accounts, and more.
cPanel is one of the most popular control panels in the United States. Many web hosting companies supply cPanel to customers as part of their hosting package.
cPanel has two interfaces, a user interface called cPanel and a server management interface called Web Host Manager (WHM). This combination allows users to manage their website and supplies hosting providers with tools to manage the server.
Some Useful Options in cPanel –
- File Manager
- Addon Domains
- Sub Domains
- MYSQL Databases
- Sotaculous App Installer
- Backup Wizard
- FTP Accounts
- Select PHP Version
- Email Accounts
- Virus Scanner
- Password & Security and much more which we don’t use frequently.
Advantages of cPanel
cPanel offers the following advantages −
- It is very easy to host a website using cPanel.
- It is multiannual and available in many languages.
- It is responsive and adapts to any screen size, it can be used efficiently on mobile and Tablet too.
- cPanel has an inbuilt File Manager, which helps in managing your files without the hassles of an FTP.
- cPanel has integrated webmail software, which helps in sending and receiving emails through an online webmail client.
- You can easily create a backup of your website in a few steps. This will help you to restore your backup if your website encounters any errors.
- You can easily manage your website databases, as cPanel has integrated phpMyAdmin, which helps to directly manage databases.
- Addons like Softacoulos App Installer, WHMCS, Auto Backup, and more