If you want to know about Infosys Referral Drive then you can find all the details about Infosys Latest Off-Campus Referral Drive 2019 (i.e joining Infosys as a System Engineer) here. Students who have passed out in the year 2016, 2017 and 2018 are eligible for this System Engineer off-Campus drive.
This referral drive is for Freshers even the news launch the heading was Infosys Referral Drive for 2019 Batch freshers, though in the description it was mentioned that 2016,2017 and 2018 people are also eligible, you can find Infosys Referral Drive eligibility criteria on this page as well.
- Salary – Rs. 3,25,000
- Bond Duration – 1 Year
- If leaving Infosys before 6 months – 1 Lakh
- Salary per month (after Tax etc) –
- Training Time – Rs. 22500
- Post Training – Rs. 27000
Note:- Post-training salary depends on your performance in the training at Mysore. There is a hike of 15% for TPF (Top performers) and 10% fro HPF (High performers)
The above package is for General Infosys recruits but Infosys offers higher packages for students from Tier 1 and Tier 2 Colleges you can find more about Salary Structure here.
Read every detail Below Carefully if you fill the form wrongly you will not get a call, so we suggest to go through the whole page properly and then go ahead with application steps –
If you have any question please comment below in the comments section at the end of the page. We will reply there 🙂
How to Apply Infosys Latest Off-Campus Referral Drive 2019
Infosys is conducting the off-campus drive for students who have passed out in 2016, 2017 and 2018. Find out how to apply for this on the how to apply section below.
There are 5 phases of the drive i.e test will be conducted 5 times currently 3rd phase is going on and 2 phases are left.
Infosys Referral Drive 2019 Procedure
Infosys has introduced Infosys referral drive for 2016 and 2017 graduates, the company has asked employees to refer Freshers and Experienced both.
- Contact a person who is working at Infosys
- Ask him to refer you (For this you can contact me, I have discussed later in this article about the data required for referral process)
- He will refer you and you will get an email from Infosys regarding the drive.
- After completing the steps study from our Infosys Dashboard you will get repeated questions in the exam held.
- If you don’t have any relative, friend or family working there then contact your placement cell of college they will help.
- Your friends at Infosys can refer you before deadline ends (Check Deadline date with Infosys Employees for the Infosys off-campus referral drive 2018.
- Unfortunately, 2018 passing out students and people who have attended any Infosys drive in the past 9 months cannot attend this off-campus drive.
Eligibility Criteria for Infosys referral drive
If you want to apply for Infosys Off Campus Referral Drive 2018 here are some facts and Infosys OFF Campus Eligibility Criteria for referral drive-
- Job Profile: System Engineer
- Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc – 2016/2017/2018 Batch
- Exp Needed: Freshers
- Work location: Across India
- Event location: Bangalore/Chennai/Delhi/Hyderabad/Pune/Kolkata and more
- Last Date To Apply: Variable (will change the date if new drive comes)
- Engineering students who passed out in the year 2016, 2017 and 2018 are eligible to apply.
- BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech in any Disciplines (CSE, ECE, EEE, IT, Civil, Mechanical etc.)
- MCA with BSc / BCA / BCom / BA (with Math / Statistics Background).
- M.Sc in Computer Science / Information Technology.
Marks Criteria for Referral Process:
Must have 60% and above in all academic courses from 10th standard onwards.
In case you have done both, 12th and equivalent diploma, you should have secured minimum 60% aggregate marks in both courses in Infosys Off Campus Drive for 2018 Batch.
Backlog Criteria for Infosys Referral Drives:
No pending backlogs at the time of appearing for the Infosys.
It is mandatory to declare pending backlogs if any while applying for Infosys through campus connect.
What are the Official Proofs and Documents you must bring for Infosys Off Campus Test Center?
- Candidates must bring ID proof (Mandatory to enter Infosys premises) – Pan Card and Aadhar Card
- Educational Certificates (From 10th class onwards) – All
- Latest Resume – 2
- Passport Size Photos – 4
You can read more about it here. Documents required at Infosys Mysore while Joining.
Details required for the referral process of System Engineer at Infosys:
Details that you need to send to the person referring you –
- Candidate’s Detail:
- Full Name:
- Mobile Number:
- Primary Mail ID:
- Date of Birth(DD-MMM-YYYY):
- X Std % of CGPA:
- XII Std % of CGPA:
- Diploma (if applicable)
- % of CGPA:
- Graduating State:
- % of CGPA:
- Graduating State:
- Year of Completion:
Preferred Test Location: Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Pune, Bhubaneshwar,, Kolkata, Mumbai,
Note: If you can’t find anyone who can refer you then you can send me your data at firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Infosys previous Year Placement papers – Download Now
Read Next: My Test and Interview Experience at Infosys.
Watch Infosys Mysore Campus Training Videos Here
Feel Free to comment below, If you have any query or suggestions. We will get in touch with your soon.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 4.8 / 5. Vote count: 4
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!