Howdy readers, You know I had joined Infosys on 6th May 2018 as a System Engineer Trainee. My training location was Mysore. Now, I am a Test Engineer at Infosys and posted to Infosys Bhubaneswar DC. My training ended on 12th October 2018. So, I have made a list of freshers queries which will help you in Infosys Mysore Campus Joining procedure and in Induction Procedure.
I have also shared my Infosys System Engineer Interview Experience.
Infosys Mysore Campus Joining 2019 – Fresher’s Top Queries
The first basic query is about what to take & what not when you go Mysore for your System Engineer training? Freshers who join Infosys always get confused about this. So, I made a list of things to be carried to Infosys Mysore Campus along with you on the joining day.
Here is the list of things which needs to be carried –
1. Infosys Offer Letter and the letter of Intent to Hire. Only the first one is really needed. But you need to take two complete set of offer letter along with Annexure 1, 2, and 3. Don’t forget to sign
2. All results and marks sheet. this includes 10th, 12th and all semester’s original mark-sheets and 2/3 photocopies of all the originals. If you have done Diploma or Post Graduation then carry all the marks sheet and degree of that also.
3. Passport – If you don’t have a passport then you need to go through some background check and the details will be given to you once you join Infosys Mysore and fail to produce your passport. The cost for the background check will be around Rs. 750.
You don’t need to worry more about this. As I was also not having a passport when I have joined Infosys Mysore Campus. But, I have applied for the passport before joining.
But you need to worry more if you don’t have a passport. Because the passport is not mandatory for joining in Infosys. It will be required when you will be supposed to move to production.
Read Also – How to create a Website Step By Step procedure?
4. Print-out of Joining Details Letter (Read as an E-Joining form) and Accommodation Letter. These 2 items are to be brought. You also need to know your registration number mentioned in the Accommodation Letter. But do take one print-out of both the emails.
You will get this in the mail after getting an offer letter like this.
5. NSR card or the IT-PIN number –You can get this before joining otherwise you have to do get this inside the campus. To register for National Skill register follow this link.
Once your registration is complete then you have to visit any nearest NSR center to complete this process. They will take your biometric and approx Rs. 450 to finalize the process. Once this process is done, NSR card will be sent to your registered mail. You can also download it from NSR website.
6. Degree Certificate – Most of you might have received at least the provisional degree certificate from your university. That will be enough if you don’t have the original degree certificate.
7. PAN card –It is must
8. Notary Service Agreement – You will mostly get this after you leave for Infy. Not to worry. They will explain all about this in the Induction Program and tell you how to go about that? You need to bother about the company signature. Just do the engineer signature by yourself and then
Notarization is done inside the Infosys campus also. A notary visits the Infosys Mysore campus every week and also you can do it outside the campus. You will have one months time to submit this.
10. Medical test details – Mandatory, You have to go through these medical checkups before joining. HBsAg (Spot/ Elisa, Chest X-Ray, Typhoid (Widal), Stool Check, Urine routine and Bile Pigments, Blood grouping and Rh Typing).
You don’t need to take X-Ray report and medical test reports, Only medical certificate is required
It is not mandatory to have
As I have also produced medical certificate on a normal A4 sheet.
11. 3 to 4 sets of formal dresses – Ties for men (not mandatory). Single pair of black or brown formal shoes. Formals are mandatory to wear for the first three days of induction only. So, @ pair of formal will be enough
Please note, for guys, wearing chappal is not allowed inside the GEC on Friday or Saturday during working hours.
Girls can wear chappals but that should not be showy or glittery. Salwar Kameez, sarees, shirts and trousers or even long formal skirt are perfectly fine for ladies. But please don’t embarrass your self-wearing mini skirts during office hours. Otherwise, you can go with fashionable dresses.
For girls, better you should buy fashionable clothes later after leaving there for 5-7 days. You will have enough idea then.
But you people can wear anything during off hours. No restrictions.
12. I will advise you to take some medicines of a cough and cold, headache, pain, gastric problem for precautions. But be assured, if you fall ill, you will get the best medical treatment in the Employee Care Center Specialized hospital which is inside the campus at
13. Shaving kit for guys. You can buy it from Loyal world also. Loyal world is a shop like a general store
14. 3 to 4 sets of casual dresses for off times. Don’t bring towels, pillows or any bedding items as you will get everything there.
15. No gadgets like laptop, PSP, pen drives or portable data carrier. But camera (DSLR even), MP3 player, I-pad of any dimensions are allowed.
16. 20 to 30 passport size and 10 stamp sizes color self-photos.
17. Carry your Aadhar Card
I hope this will help you to get your confusion out about Infosys Mysore Campus Joining formalities.
Thanks for Reading.
Read more about Infosys Mysore Campus Training
- System Engineer Training at Infosys Finally Over
- Infosys Mysore Campus Hostel Facilities Complete Guide
- Infosys Latest Referral Drive 2019 Complete Process
- Infosys Mysore DC Joining FAQ
- Life at Infosys Mysore DC – Freshers Top FAQ
If you have any query about Infosys Mysore campus Lifestyle, Training or anything else. then feel free to comment below.