Job Portal Mastery Course – Hindi | Lifetime AccessMay 15, 2020 2021-01-19 22:38
Job Portal Mastery Course – Hindi | Lifetime Access
Requirements to Start a Job Website
In this section we are going to talk about creating a job website, adding post and then most probably it will be focused on how to rank a job website.
WordPress Overview and Website Setup
You will get to know the proper overview and setup of a WordPress website in accordance with Job Portals
Building a Professional Job Portal
Here in this section you will be learning the job portal website building strategies on different themes.
Keyword Research and Job Post Writing
Learn Keyword researching and job post writing with proper SEO in detail in this section.
Job Portal SEO and Analysis
For ranking any website SEO is must. We will be learning Job Portal SEO in detail here including the fixation of Job schema errors and On-page and Off page analysis of Job websites.
- Bonus Tutorial – Rank Math Plugin Complete Setup
- Tutorial 12 – Google Job Board & Job Posting Schema
- Tutorial 13 – Google Job Board Ranking Analysis
- Tutorial 14 – Google Job Board Ranking Vs Normal SEO Ranking
- Tutorial 15 – Performing On-Page SEO of a Job Website and Job Post
- Tutorial 16 – Importance of off-page SEO analysis
- Tutorial 17 – Types of Backlinks – Dofollow vs Nofollow
- Tutorial 18 – Backlinks Creation Using Comments
- Tutorial 19 – Backlinks Creation by Directory Submission
- Tutorial 20 – Backlinks Creation Using Web 2.0 Submission
- Tutorial 21 – Backlinks Using Social Bookmarking
- Tutorial 22 – Job Website Ranking, Traffic and Earning Tips
- Tutorial 23 – Job Websites Competition & Keyword Analysis
- Tutorial 24 – Job Posting Schema Errors from Search Console – Analysis and Fix
Making Money With a Job Website
Know how will you make money from your job website. We have also discussed future of job websites and selling Affiliate and WooCommerce Products from them.
Job Portal Optimization
In this section we are going to cover all the aspects which can be used to optimize a WordPress Website for better speed, better ranking and overall optimal performance. We will see GTmetrix, Google Pagespeed and Cloudflare in this section