The popularity of Google Chrome as a web browser is not behind the scenes. It is the most widely used web browser across the world that does not just allow browsing pages but comes loaded with innumerable hacks to simplify internet browsing experience.
Chrome Best Browser Ever – The Web Browsing Tips for Google Chrome
From simple tricks permitting the users to send emails via address bar to extensions that let you save images to Pinterest without going to the social networking site. There are many surprising things Chrome can do for you.
You can choose what things you want Chrome to show you as it starts up. The web browser gives you an option to choose several pages to open as the Chrome starts. Rather than the default homepage, you can set the pages and services of your own choice to start your browser with.
Open Chrome Settings and set pages of your own choice checking the ‘Open a specific page or set of pages’ on start-up.
Pinning a Tab
Chrome gives you an option to pin a tab that minimizes that tab and only shows the icon of that page. When you have several tabs open, the pin tab option lets you create more space minimizing the least required tabs. Simply right click on the tab and choose ‘pin tab’.
If you want to have a home button in your browser, click on Wrench Icon at the top right corner, choose Preferences and click show Home Button in the toolbar.
Create desktop shortcuts for your favorite web pages
The web browser lets you convert your favorite website into a desktop app. It allows you to quickly access your desired web page. To make a shortcut of your favorite page, go to your desired website, tap Wrench icon, select Tools and click on ‘Create application shortcuts’.
Uncommon Use of Address Bar
Do you know the URL address bar which is also called Omnibox can be used for simple mathematical questions? Just type the conversions or calculations in the address bar and press ‘Enter’ to get your answers.
Secret Incognito Mode
The Google Chrome lets you browse privately with its secret incognito mode. The Chrome does not record the browsing and download history in the incognito mode. If you share your device with someone, you can use Chrome’s incognito mode to restrict the other users from accessing your browsing details.
To enable secret incognito mode, press Ctrl+Shift+N or go to Chrome Settings and click ‘New Incognito Window’.
The task manager gives the detail of memory used by tabs opened in the Google Chrome. If there are multiple tabs opened and you find speed issues, the task manager can help you locate the problematic web-page consuming more memory or influencing the performance of other programs.
To go to Task Manager, right click in the title bar or press Shift+Esc.
Change Search Engine in Address Bar
You can ask Chrome to search your results in search engines other than Google. Simply put the name of your required search engine in the address bar and then enter your keyword. For instance, if you want to know the specifications of Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus through Yahoo, write ‘Yahoo Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus specifications’.
You can switch the place of tabs opened in the Chrome. If you have multiple tabs opened, you can choose which tab you want to place at a specific place. Just hold the tab or link and drag it to the desired place.
You can transfer your downloaded files direct from the Chrome download window to any other file browser. Just hold the desired file, drag it and then drop it to your required file browser.
The web browser lets you customize the text area on any web page. Go to the bottom right corner of the webpage to find two slanted lines. Drag it to resize the text area of that website.
Switch between opened Tabs
There are shortcut keys to switch you from one opened tab to another. Use Ctrl+Tab to switch from one tab to the next. Press Ctrl+1 to go to the first tab. Press Ctrl+2 to go to the second tab and so on.
Quick Access to the Address bar
The Google Chrome has made it more convenient for users to access address bar. You can now navigate to the omnibox without using your mouse cursor. Simply press Ctrl+L and you will get back to the search bar.
Reopen Closed Tabs
It happens several times when you accidentally close a tab. You can get back your closed tabs without following a lengthy procedure. Simply press Ctrl+Shift+T to reopen the recently closed tab.
Go to Browsing History
The Chrome lets you see your browsing history logs without going to Settings and then finding out the History. By using your keyboard and pressing Ctrl+H, you can get your browsing history opened in a new tab instantly.
Check your computer for Spyware
The Google Chrome users can make use of Google’s Software Removal Tool to remove needless software, pop-ups, ads and malware.
Hope you would find these tips and tricks helpful in mastering the Google Chrome browser. Try all these to streamline your browsing experience and digital life.
Jacqueline Fernandez is experienced writer and journalist that usually covers the beats such as a business & finance, stalk exchange, and have deep knowledge of financial markets and industries and develop high quality content as freelancer.
Jacqueline has expertise in writing blogs, copywriting, ghost articles, magazine and also affiliated as a writer with TheOneSpy cell phone monitoring software.
All about the evolution of SMS -This December, mobile world has celebrated the silver jubilee of the text message. Virtually every person with a cell phone has sent a text message by now, but 25 years ago just one person had done so. That’s when engineer Neil Papworth sent the first SMS, on December 3rd, 1992.
Engineer Neil Papworth typed “Merry Christmas” on a computer and sent the first SMS message to the cellphone of Vodafone director Richard Jarvis. What started as a curious implementation of existing cellular standards, eventually grew into a huge part of our daily communication.
Why is the influence of SMS waning?
This is partly because we are seeing an increase in scams involving text messages as cellphones. Test messages have not been as secure as they once used to be. There are apps to see other people text messages such as Xnspy. Phone tapping software has made SMS insecure.
Scammers are trying to get access to any personal information they can to commit identity theft.
SMS has also lost its credibility due to the risks associated with SMS advertising. Some companies sell the information to a third party and from that point on, there isn’t much monitoring as to what’s done with the phone numbers.
But why some people may be using apps to see other people text messages is due to financial gains. Your smartphone behavior may decide whether you get a loan now.
Your text message and phone calls have bearing on your financial future. Some companies are using their customers’ smartphone habits to decide whether or not they should be granted a loan, according to a report by campaign group Privacy International.
The report found that tech-savvy loan companies are turning to increasingly intrusive sources of information to make decisions about their customers.
Decisions that seemed irrelevant before, such as how you have arranged your phone book, how often you call your parents, and how many social media apps you have, are now factors to determine someone’s trustworthiness and credit score. One example is an app called Tala. Headquartered in California, Tala is used to give small loans of up to $500.
Text messages snooping and legal lacunae:
Due to the use of phone tapping software by the security agencies and lately for private means, the use of SMS has become debatable and extent of its legality is being challenged. Two Supreme Court of Canada rulings last week focused on expectations of privacy in text messages.
In one case, a production order used to gather text messages that served as evidence against an accused man stood, but in another case, Nour Marakah, the SCC ruled the text messages had been improperly seized.
In Tristin Jones, a man found guilty of drug and gun-related offenses challenged the convictions after police used text messages from his Telus account as evidence against him.
He argued that a police production order for the texts violated his legal right under the constitution, which prohibits unreasonable search and seizure. A trial judge didn’t accept the Charter argument and convicted Jones. The SCC also ruled the production order should be upheld.
But the legal counsel who acted for Jones at the SCC says he was disappointed with the majority’s decision that seizing text messages from a service provider after they’ve been delivered is not legally feasible under Canada’s wire-tap provisions.
However, he says in both Jones and Marakah the SCC really held that the expectation of privacy — or the privacy interests in text messages — is not in the phone or the account where they’re found, but in the content of the message itself, the information contained in the text message.
The Crown had taken the position throughout, from the trial on, that the accused had to testify in order to establish a subjective expectation of privacy in the text messages, and that any expectation of privacy could not relate to text messages found on somebody else’s account.
The ruling said it is “objectively reasonable for the sender of a text message to expect a service provider to keep information private where its receipt and retention of such information is incidental to its role of delivering private communications to the intended recipient.”
That is intuitive. One would not reasonably expect the service provider to share the text messages with an unintended recipient, or post them publicly for the world to see,” said the ruling.
“In this case, it was therefore reasonable for [the accused] to expect that the text messages that he sent would not be shared by Telus with any parties other than the intended recipient, notwithstanding that he relinquished direct control over those messages.”
Hello techies, Do You Know how to Install Windows XP On Android Smartphone? Can You install any Windows on your Phone? It is Like you are running Windows Os on Your Mobile Phone and Doing amazing stuff with that. Today In this I article I will help you to install Windows XP on Your Phone Step By Step.
Infosys System Engineer Interview Experience -Hello readers, Today I am going to share with you my interview experience and the aptitude Test analysis for the Referral Openings for System Engineers In Infosys 2019.
Infosys Interviews and aptitude test are going on these days, So It will help you to improve your quality before the real test.
So, let me start with the Selection process. This was an Employee referral Placement drive. So, I was referred by one of my facebook friends. He is a working guy in Infosys.
This was the mail which I have got after the referral success –
We are pleased to invite you to participate in our online assessment on March 10, 2018, for the role of Systems Engineer. Please report to the below-mentioned test center by 02:00 PM. Latecomers will not be allowed to participate in the selection process.
RNS Institute of Technology, Dr.Vishnuvardhan Road, Rajarajeshwarinagar,
You have been invited for the test on the understanding that you have not undergone any Infosys selection process in the last 9 months. Please do not appear for this test if you have done so, as one has to maintain a gap of at least 9 months from the date of appearing for a selection process with Infosys, before participating again.
Further, please note the following:
1.Please carry all the below-mentioned documents for the selection process, without fail. Without these documents, we reserve the right to disallow you from participating in this process.
Proof of photo identities (no photocopies allowed) such as Aadhar card/Passport/ Voter ID/ Driver’s License or PAN card.
A copy of this call letter.
A filled hard-copy of the attached Scholastic Average Sheet (SAS). While filling your academic details in the SAS, kindly adhere to instructions and consider all your subjects (including optional subjects). Please refer to the attached illustration for Simple average calculation.
ü 2 recent passport-size colour photographs in formal attire. Black and white/stamp size/old photographs will not be accepted.
The duration of the selection process will be approximately 3 hours, and will comprise a 95-minute Online test process on the below:
(a) Arithmetic Reasoning and Analytical Thinking
(b) Mathematical Critical Thinking and Logical Reasoning and
(c) Verbal Ability Test.
Use of calculators, mobile phones, digital diaries, palmtops or any other such devices is strictly prohibited.
Results will be sent to your registered email address. For candidates who clear our test process, the Interview schedule, viz. date, time and venue will be mentioned in the email.
This call letter is valid only for attending the selection process on the date, time and location specified in this call letter. Requests for changes to the same will not be entertained.
Only BE / B.Tech. / ME / M.Tech. (any discipline), and MCA / M.Sc. (Computer Science / Electronics / Mathematics / Physics / Statistics / IT / Information Science) candidates who have graduated in 2016 or 2017 are eligible for this role.
Look forward to meeting you and wishing you the best.
Thanks and Regards,
Team Talent Acquisition Infosys Limited
As you can See I was filled for Banglore Location and I have given the test on 10th of March. There are approximately 1500 students who have given the test on 10 and 11th March In which Only 150 was called for the interview on 12th March 2018.
The Aptitude Cutoff was 70%.
Infosys Aptitude Test Analysis
As you can See the Syllabus is already mentioned In the Mail for the Test. yet I give you some idea.
There were 65 questions. The full Time was 95 minutes. Each Section has a different time.
From Reasoning section, there is 15 question and the time was 20 minutes. Most of the questions belong to syllogism type, but they are not the syllogism. Then there is some statement based questions.
Then there are 10 questions of maths, which contained question from time and work (1), Data interpretation (5), and 4 more question were there. The time for Maths Section was 35 minutes
In the last Section, there was 40 English section question. This contains mainly sentence error, sentence fill, and Two Passage. One Passage was very Long and the Other One was Little easier and Smaller. The time for English Section was 40 minutes.
Which Language You Know – I said C (beacuse I am from Cse Background.
Then she gave me a program, It is like ” you have an array of elements from 1….100, you have to separate them into two distinct arrays Even in One and Odd Numbers in another. Then you have to find out Sum of all even Numbers and Average also”.
I have answered it But not by coding just by logic and Flowchart.
Then She asked about my College project. Like How many members, your Role in that, What languages you have used.
At last, She asked My Do You aware of The things Going in technology. I said yes and I have given a statement On Artificial Intelligence giving reference to Elon Musk and Mark Zukerburg.
Then She asked who Were you with I said, I am with Mark Zukerburg.
At last, She asked Are you willing To Wok on any technology. I said yes In One line – Any technology, Any Shift any location. I will be there.
Now She Said You can go Now. I said mam I am hoping for the best, She said good Luck. and this way my Interview comes to an End.
After Then document verification was done. And they Said You will get your result in Three Weeks in your mail.
let’s See what will happen. these all depend on the selection criteria and No of vacancies.
Now I am waiting for the result.
Infosys System Engineer After Selection
If You selected after interview then –
You will Goto Mysore for a 16-20 weeks training process
They will decide on which technology you will be trained
You will get a CTC of 3.25 lakh and For Post Graduate it is 3.5 Lakh
I hope my Infosys System Engineer Interview Experience will help you to move ahead.
Do you know how to start an Education Blog? In the last article, I have talked about starting a Blog in WordPress Step By Step. Today we will learn all about starting an education Blog. Its consequences and moreover on how much money you can earn with how much efforts.
The usage of the internet is increasing exponentially and advancements in technology are numerous. Be it shopping, reading books, watching movies, e-learning, live streaming matches, hearing about the latest news, video calling or even registering for JEE Main or WBJEE exams, the usage of the internet is very evident.
In this tech-savvy world, everything one does is reflected online. The online world provides a huge open platform for expressing oneself.
One can interact with a very large audience through the internet. Putting forth your views is now easier than ever. One can effortlessly exert an influence on others through the internet. The question is ‘how?’
Blogging -Be Your Own Boss
Ever heard of a blog? A blog is typically a frequently updated journal, or perhaps you could term it as a personal diary. It’s a website which is usually updated on a regular basis by the owner.
Years ago, blogging was limited to personal experiences; today bloggers can write about anything. A blog is written could be about various topics, ranging from personal experiences to poems that you’ve written to information that you would like to share, maybe opinions or debates, maybe technical ideas, fashion views, reviews about books, movies, Top Engineering Colleges in Delhi etc.
There are bloggers who write describing every minute detail of their day whereas there are those who write about hobbies or just share their knowledge without revealing anything personal.
Over a few months, you can earn your living as well out of blogging. Earlier blogging was limited as the technical knowledge was required to update blogs. Now with advancements and updates making blogging easier, even people with least technical knowledge take to blogging.
As mentioned above it’s now easier than ever. Blogging is gaining popularity due to the fact any average person in the world gets to voice his thoughts. You don’t have to be a celebrity to be heard anymore, you can simply “blog”. So, you have passionate thoughts or experiences to share ready but where do you update it?
Where to post a blog?
How to get started with blogging? Just expressing yourself will not suffice, you also need to know where and how to do it. There are many platforms/ websites that you can post your blogs on but not all of them are free.
The most popular software used these days is ‘WordPress’. It is convenient and very easy to use software powers almost 30% of the web! Many famous bloggers, news outlets, music sites, celebrities are using WordPress today.
WordPress is an open source website creation tool or software which will be available online for free and it’s written based on PHP and MySQL. It’s probably the easiest and most dominant blogging and website content management system (or CMS) in existence today.
In simple words, it is basically web software that allows you to create your own blogs. It’s a user-friendly software which can be accessed and used with ease by everybody. It’s also 100% free! WordPress is an open source project; hence there are many people constantly working on the code developed for the WordPress software to improve it.
WordPress is multilingual, it is available in more than 50 different languages. It also SEO- friendly. It includes everything you need to ensure that your content is optimized for search engines. Posting anything on the WordPress means that you own it and have the freedom to do whatever you want with it. Nobody can edit or delete it. It is also very easy to install WordPress.
WordPress contains a variety of easy-to-use features with which you can make your blog colorful and interactive. Let’s now proceed to learn to create a blog.
For most blogs we use WordPress.org. One of the major reasons why WordPress is free is because it’s open source and also you have to do the setup by yourself. You will need- A domain name; like for example, beginners.com. Domain name is basically your page’s address on the internet. Second, you need web hosting, i.e., where your website stays on the internet. Now for this, you may have to spend a little.
Once you have successfully created your domain name and its ready to be hosted, go ahead and install WordPress.
You are now ready to write your blog! Fill the page with all your thoughts, give them a nice look and publish them. You will majorly use ‘posts’ for the majority of your blogs; pages can also be used. There are a variety of tags you can use, and you can set the privacy of your page. You can later move on to add plugins etc.
Although there are many blogging platforms, WordPress is by far the best one.
How to Start an Education Blog?
As mentioned earlier, there are several kinds of blogs that you can write. An education blog or edublog is a blog whose main intention is education. This is also a broad branch with topics ranging from lessons meant for homeschooling to any news about educational institutes.
The same steps apply for this kind of blog as well, the only difference being that your content will be educationally based.it is important to identify a target audience and build traffic to your blog. Ads, sponsorships, and donations are a few ways with which you can monetize your webpage.
With a basic idea of how to create a blog, you can now proceed to write your own! Below mentioned are the tips you need to focus on which creating a new blog post:
Come up with an impeccable idea to write a blog. Gather new topic where most people like to read about.
Understand the entire topic which comes from the selected topic to write the blog.
Start collecting leads where it helps you to promote your upcoming blogs.
Acknowledge your readers and build the trust factors in them through your response.
Focus on building a call to action and increase your presence on the social platform.
Be creative and start to implement pop up or info graphs to make the blog more reader-friendly.
Be up to date and consistently add fresh/updated content to your blog.
Spread the knowledge and don’t be shy to show what you know.
Invest in blogging so that you can expect something in return.
Add catchy headlines, doesn’t matter how awesome your content is but amazing headline plays a major role in blogging.
Blogging helps you to start your own business, being an author, establishing yourself as an expert in your field, builds a network, stay knowledgeable in your field of expertise and more.
So, Mostly It is your Contents which bifurcate in your Blog. An Education website mostly has educational elements. If you are thinking to start an education blog then You must be well in education as well. You must know the rules and tactics by which visitor will run toward you.
You know there is an ultimate number of education blogs available. They are providing different courses online, some are free and most are paid. this way you can grab extra income rather than be using only an ad network like Google Adsense.
So, There is a lot of money on an Education Website. If You have a good Education Site then These are the sources by which you can grab money –
Ad Networks like Google Adsense
Sponsered Ads on your education Website
Online Paid courses
Paid guest post
By using Call to action
Through Video like YouTube videos or Video courses
By Selling digital products
You can start your own Affiliate marketing Alos
and a lot more So, Stop Reading and start blogging! I will help You in the entire process
If You have any Query Comment Below. Thanks for Reading.
Business Listing on Google Step By Step – Are you an entrepreneur and thinking to start your Business? Have you already a business which people don’t know? Do you want more visitor to your Busines? Then you are at the right place today I am going to tell you, How will you make your business online? This is the prime thing people do when they start his/her business.
Every business today wants to be online. We are living in the digital world. If you do not play with the technology you will leave behind.
So, Make your Business Online, promote your business, Do proper SEO and then see how the visitor will come to you.
If you don’t have a website, Make a website for your business. A website is very important to list your business and to serve your services.
4. Fill out your correct Address/Location Including Building name, Hous No, Street, District, Village, Town, City, State, Country, and Pin. You can also mention Contact Person name
5. Enter your delivery Area. There are three options you can go with. Choose options according to your business and delivery type.
How do you deliver goods and services to your customers?
a. Using mail or a courier. b. Deliver in person within region, city or postcode. c. Deliver in person within a distance from the business.
6. Choose a Business category from the given categories.
7. Fill out Phone number details and website information.
8. Verify your connection to this business and click on continue
9. Choose a way to verify your Business, generally, It is by postcard In India. you will get a courier In 12-15 days.
The courier consists of an envelope with Pin, which you have to enter to verify your Busines.
Once It is verified. Your business will start showing in Google Search.
What more you can do after Listing?
See, you have just made the first step to list your business online. There is a lot of things which you can do right now before the verification pin reach to you.
Here I have made a list of those important things. Have a look and implement them to list up in your circle.
1. You can manage photos of your business. Which picture you want to show to your visitors when they find you on Google. Try to add pictures which clearly define your services.
Add Profile Pic
Add a Cover Pic
You can also add interiors and exterior Pics for better impact.
Add videos to tell the story of your business and what makes it unique.
2. You can Add a virtual tour.
3. You can edit your information which includes – Working hours, Store Code, Labels and more.
4. if you don’t have a website then you can create a website using “Create Website option” in left Panel.
5. You can add a new location for your Business. You can do it own. The full process is defined below in this article.
Adding new locations to your business list
I am very happy to see that you are expanding your business and adding new locations. It ‘s obvious and People always expand their Business. So Listing of new Business on Google is also an important task, which you need to perform always whenever you change your locations or add some new locations for your Business.
Here is the step by step procedure to add new business locations –
1. Login to Google My Business Account
2. Click On Add new location button in the Left Panel
3. Repeat the exact same process as I have discussed earlier in this article.
Report Wrong business info or a closed business
If you see something wrong with a business you don’t own or manage. If you found something Misleading or Wrong pieces of information given on google map which Includes –
Here is the new topic –105 ways to get high quality Backlinks to your Website in 2019. When We talk about SEO, We generally discuss On-Page and Off-Page SEO techniques and their implementation. Off-page SEO mainly contains backlinks and Social Signals. Especially to get high ranking in SERP’s you have to get high-quality backlinks from another authority Sites.
We are always striving to get Search Engine Traffic (called Organic traffic). So, to get organic traffic we need to get high quality backlinks.
Getting high-quality backlinks is the only method after On-Page SEO to boost your ranking in Search Engines. Once You come up in the search, you will automatically get huge traffic also.
Things to keep in mind while you are building backlinks
There are some specific things you can keep in mind when you are creating backlinks for your site/blog. Have a look at them –
1. Do not create backlinks for the homepage (Main website URL) only.
2. You also need to create backlinks For Internal pages. Try to maintain a gap.
3. You can start working on resource pages like “WordPress guide” and build links to them
Backlinks Building Methods You Shouldn’t Ignore now
See, we are innovative and we generally try to find out shortcuts for our doings. aah, No don’t do such rubbish things which might fall back on you in future. You will be punished hard.
I am just saying that you need to be a horse of long run. So, you have to avoid these backlinks building strategies. They are either wrong methods or their impact is none now.
1. Avoid website wide link from footer (WordPress themes or plugins)
2. Use Fiverr, But not to buy a high number of backlinks. You never know what methods they are using. verify them before buy.
3. Avoid buying exact anchor text link (Keep a proportion of 40%-20%–20%-10%-10% for anchor text variation)
Anchor Text – Anchor text is the clickable text in a hyperlink. SEO best practices dictate that anchor text should be relevant to the page you’re linking to, rather than generic text.
4. Don’t go to own link networks (You will definitely be penalized If you are building your own networks to create backlinks)
5. Avoid BlogRoll links
Don’t Know what is BigRoll. have a look – A blogroll is essentially just a list of links that appear in your sidebar. You can easily Manage it from WP-admin Section.
6. Article directory links are not that effective anymore
So, these are something which you have to avoid while you are creating backlinks. Overall the best way to create backlinks is Guest Posting. Which will also derive traffic to your site.
Let’s talk about the top 105 methods to create backlinks. you can’t follow all of them now. But still, they are important and will help you to get high quality backlinks over a time.
Top 105 Key methods to get high quality backlinks
1. Broken Link Building (Highly recommended trick)
If you want to get high quality backlinks then broken link method is for you. It will not only give you high quality backlinks but will also boost your traffic along with DA and PA.
So, now the question is How to Implement Broken Link Building strategy?
For this, You have to find out broken links on a website related to your niche and then write an email to the content owner and notify them about the broken links. Along with that, give them a similar link from your website (If you don’t have similar content then create one), and ask them to update their post. Done!
If the response is Yes, then Amazing. Otherwise, try out this approach with another content owner. you know, sometimes things will not come in your favor.
2. Guest Posting (Submit Posts to the Other site and try to embed your links in between. Sometimes the Guest blogging Site will also give you Author Box)
3. Start using Comment method to gain backlinks. Always comment on do-follow website or blogs which must be relevant to your niche.
4. Start relevant threads in Forums and Link back to your Blog.
5. Do Social Bookmarking. Social Bookmarking is also a good way to Link Building strategy. Leave your links on – Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, StumbleUpon and more.
6. Start Using discussion Board like Quora to use your links in between the answers. Don’t Spam otherwise you will be blocked or Penalised.
15. Start Guest blogging On top Guest Blogging Websites
16. Submit Your blog post to all Social Sites you know.
17. Try to Build out a Community on Social Sites like Facebook. This will increase your Social Views as well as backlinks also. People will follow You, they will copy you. they will refer to you with their blogs.
19. Always relate relevant internal posts to your Blog Whenever you write a new Blog. You can use Yoast SEO plugin For Internal Linking.
20. Write a mail to influencers who write on the same topic and encourage them to share it on the social network. You never know what big difference a sweet small Email can generate.
21. Try to build a network with Other bloggers in your niche, If possible then Online and offline both networks. The links will automatically follow you.
22. Start your own Affiliate program
23. Create a news Section on your blog with regularly updated news posts in your niche and you will begin to get links fast.
24. Try to blog about every important event like independence day.
25. Follow Google trends to find Hot topics in your niche and write blogs about them on your website.
26. If possible make a YouTube channel and start giving you relevant blog links to your website in the description.
27. Run Giveaway or contest and invite people to visit your website for the different purpose of contests.
28. Create web apps and submit them to app directories such as Producthunt.
29. Create a very Useful WhitePaper and ask your friends to distribute it around the web. Don’t forget to include links to your blog.
30. List Your products on eBay and Amazon and Link back to your blog.
31. You must have a special writing style that attracts users.
32. Create Your own digital and Physical products and keep Selling it Online or Offline. Yet again always try to include links to your blog. Like As I have done, I have made a digital Ebook on Affiliate marketing.
33. Create a podcast and submit it to iTunes, link back to your blog from it.
34. You need to Work On those things Which can make your site viral on Social media. this alone can make tons of backlinks.
35. Submit Your Website RSS Feed To most of the RSS directories.
36. Most forums have a website review forum, review your blog on this forums.
37. You can release a free WordPress plugin and include a link to your blog in it. But don’t keep it sitewide, as sitewide anchor text links are bad.
38. To get High Quality backlinks you can release a software or compile your ebooks to .exe, Once done then submit them to top software sites like brothersoft.
39. Review top companies and their products, they might Link back to you.
43. Try to write top list posts, they became viral generally very fast.
44. Do Web 2.0 Submission. This is still a good way to gain backlinks. Always do Web 2.0 Submission of high DA PA Sites.
45. Have you done directory Submission? Yah, But You need to Submit your site to DMOZ. DMOZ is A Web Directory. Many other Web directories use this directory and that alone is enough quality backlinks for you.
68. Submit Your Image to Image directories and Include a link back to your blog.
69. Join blogging contest and you will most probably get backlinks if you win.
70. Submit your website to local business directories, backlinks from these sites are regarded by Google as authority.
71. Make effective use of April Fool.
72. Do very costly jokes on your blog but indicate it is a joke underneath the post (tricky? aha!), e.g., “Google Has Bought Apple in 1 rupee | Amazed”, something like this will get tons of links and retweets before people even know that it is a joke.
73. Create niche specific tutorials, which are not only unique but help the community. Such tutorial articles get lots of backlinks.
74. Offer free downloads on your Blog. It will also help you to get backlinks.
75. Update your blog regularly because this will make more people trust your website and it will also make you rank for more keywords which mean more traffic and eventually more backlinks.
76. Write on about.com and link to your blog in it, this will likely be crawled and used by a lot of websites thereby increasing backlinks to your blog.
77. Write High-quality contents and you will get more backlinks.
78. Write Controversial Posts, People tends to link and view them.
79. Create web apps and submit them to app directories such as Producthunt.
80. Start Your own Affiliate program
81. Start Selling items on Your Blog. Make sure you have a deal section on your Blog.
82. Take note of newspapers and magazines that are willing to feature experts in many fields and try to write about your niche while linking back to your blog
83. Write You Own Ebooks and always include links in between.
84. Never miss any chance of College Visit or College lecture call.
85. Try to grab people Attention Seasonally to offer a huge discount on Services and products.
86. Try To produce tutorials on your Blog according to your niche.
87. Release a free theme and include a link to your blog in its footer. (Not recommended)
88. Do a weekly link love post and link to many bloggers, they will most likely return the favor. Take advantage of outbound link SEO.
89. Write news posts and try to be one of the first people to write it.
90. Create an amazing and Unique Post better than a Blogger and ask them by Email to Either include the post link or give you a space on his/her blog.
91. Join the Forums of Big names and Answer the Queries. If possible give you link in between
92. Make Mobile Apps of trending things and relate the app to your Blog.
93. Be a brand of your own kind and ask for links in favor of a return to more bigger brands.
94. Run a contest giving people physical products for free, make linking to your blog a requirement to join.
96. If You have a good friend on Youtube then ask them to Link Your site either in the video or in the description.
97. Focus on long-term contents. Use Rich Snippets for your Blog.
98. Publish Your research paper on relevant sites and include your links between them as a source.
99. Try to write posts on the comparison. Compare two Big names at the right time. This way you can also get high quality backlinks.
100. When You write an awesome Post, While Posting anywhere, Start tagging the Big Names into it. You Never know which day will be yours.
101. Try to avoid negative and spam backlinks. This will also help you in backlink creation. A high-quality backlink is better than 15 low-quality backlinks.
102. Write posts that have “the ultimate” in the title. These types of posts are backlink generator.
103. Write post including Numbers Like top 5, top 7, 8 Ways, 9 Ways and So On.
104. Submit Your Blog to CSS directories. (Not recommended)
105. Be an Innovator, If you invent you will be the trend for the day. Tons of links in a Single day.
I know, now You have the key to Blogging “105 way to get high quality backlinks for your website or blog“. I hope this will help you to grow on the internet very easily.
if you have your own strategy to create high-quality backlinks then i would love to give your idea a place on my blog.
Google has unveiled Adsense Auto Ads, a new type of ad unit that uses machine learning and artificial intelligence to “read” a page to detect and place what kinds of ads might be appropriate to place there. It will also decide auto placement of ads with the number of ads to be shown.
It is very better because Adsense Auto ads will use vacant places on your Website and will Optimize them for better placement and Monetisation.
Now Adsense has these type of Ads in its bag.
Adsense Auto Ads Benefits
These are top benefits of Adsense Auto Ads According to Google.
Optimization: Using machine learning and artificial intelligence, Adsense Auto ads show ads only when they are likely to perform well and provide a good user experience. Isn’t it amazing?
Revenue opportunities: Auto ads will identify any available ad space and place new ads there, potentially increasing your revenue by 15% as Google said.
Easy to use: With Adsense Auto ads, you only need to place the ad code on your pages once. When you’re ready to use new features and ad formats, simply turn them on and off with the flick of a switch — there’s no need to change the code again. Place once and Enjoy.
The beta version of this new Adsense Ad Unit was rolled out in April 2017, Till now it was in testing phase and now it is live for everyone.
Google has told that “publishers participating in the beta saw an average revenue lift of 10 percent with revenue increases ranging from five to 15 percent.”
For those Who are an Adsense publisher, they Know exactly, for Adsense ad placements first you have to create an ad unit and you have to place the ad code on your website/blog.
But With Adsense Auto Ads things are a little bit easier, You just have to place a single line of code on you Pages and rest Adsense will take care with the help of Machine learning and AI.
Isn’t It Good?
of course, it is.
With Adsense Auto Ads is that Google is taking on the task of selecting the placement — doing all of the work for publishers in terms of figuring out how many ads to put on specific pages, where to put them, as well as what kind of ads will run.
Using machine learning is interesting here because it not only is being applied to figure out where an ad will go, but it is also being used to ingest analytics for how well that ad performs to “teach” the system how to place ads better in the future.
How may Ads You Need to Place On Your Website?
One black hole (and potential pitfall) is the fact that Google’s Auto Ads seems to decide just how many ads it will place on a page — something you would have had more control over without it.
This thread on Webmaster World details how some of the early beta testers were not pleased about how many ads ended up crowding their pages, and what that did to the user experience on the site.
We’re asking Google for a response to that point, and whether it will let users limit the number of units that Auto Ads can place on a page.
For now, the aim seems to be to roll this out and see how many sign on for the convenience of the service, which you activate by signing into your AdSense account; checking global settings from “My ads”; copying the code that is there and pasting it between the header tags for every page where you want the ads to appear (they come on in 10-20 minutes, Google says).
Know more About Adsense Auto Ads
In a blog post from AdSense engineering manager Tom Long and product manager Violetta Kalathaki. The two note ad units included in the Auto Admix will include Anchor and Vignette ads, as well as Text and display, In-feed, and Matched content ads.
(Not clear if newer formats like this larger banner will also be included.) They also write that publishers can specify which of these it wants to run.
For those who have been using Page-level ads (specifying different kinds of ads depending on the subject of a page, rather than a whole site). Their code will all automatically get migrated to run with Adsense Auto Ads. And for those who are using Google’s AMP service for mobile pages, you need to use the code for AMP Auto ads.
If You have any query then You can Comment below.
If You are facing any issue with the Ad Placement, Adsense Approval or any other Adsense Issues then You have to see this –
Infosys Employee Referral Drive 2019-20 Batch for System Engineer – Infosys Employee Referral Drive 2020 For Freshers Across India. Infosys referral drive for 2018-19 pass out freshers (BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc).
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. As a proven partner focused on building tomorrow’s enterprise, Infosys enables clients in more than 30 countries to outperform the competition and stay ahead of the innovation curve. Infosys provides enterprises with strategic insights on what lies ahead.
We help enterprises transform and thrive in a changing world through strategic consulting and the co-creation of breakthrough solutions, including those in mobility, sustainability, big data and cloud computing.
Google Adsense one of the most popular and trusted monetization technique used by bloggers, Every blogger wants to get paid by giant Ad Networks like Google Adsense. Today I am sharing with you “How will you add Payment Methods in Google Adsense Account?” to get money on time. Once You reach your threshold limit which is 100S. You will be eligible for adding a payment option in your Google Adsense account.
How to add payment methods in Google Adsense Account?
Getting an Adsense Approval is every blogger’s dream. So, I have made a list of 15 checksums which you need to verify on your Blog/Website before applying Google Adsense. If you follow all the steps, you will get you Adsense approval in 1st attempt.
Adding a payment method in Adsense is always a concern for newbies. Let me tell you clearly Google pays money with the Wire transfer in India. You need to add your bank account details once you have got this notification in your Adsense Account.
“Your Payment is currently on hold, you have not Provided your payment Information yet”
To get paid on time with Adsense you have to add a payment method to your Adsense account.
Here is the step by step procedure to add a Payment method.
1. Open your Adsense dashboard and go to Payments section.
2. Click on Add Payment Method option to add a payment method
3. Now you will get a payment form to fill out your payment Information (like the image below). Now you have to enter the details very carefully.
You only have to fill out these details completely in payment method –
Name of Bank Account – Type the name of your’s used in the Bank details. In my case, it is Ravi Rajput
Bank Name – Type the name of the bank like (State bank of India)
IFSC code – Enter the IFSC code of your Branch, you can find IFSC on your Passbook. You can also search it online.
Do You Know what is an IFSC (Indian Financial System Code)?
It is an 11-digit alpha-numeric code that uniquely identifies a bank branch participating in any RBI regulated funds transfer system. The IFSC code helps to transfer money using RTGS, NEFT or IMPS method. You can directly Find your IFSC using IFSC code Finder.
Swift or BIC code – Insert your Swift/BIC code here. You can find your Swift code online or You can also ask your Bank to provide Swift Code.
Do you know what is a Swift Code?
A SWIFT code is an international bank code that identifies particular banks worldwide. It’s also known as a Bank Identifier Code (BIC). Google uses SWIFT codes to send money to overseas banks.
A SWIFT code consists of 8 or 11 characters.
Account Number – Enter You Bank Account Number here. You also need to retype your account number just to verify it correctly.
4. Once You have filled all the details just click on Save button to save your Payment method.
When Will You Get Paid after submitting a payment method?
Google generally release Payments on 21st of the month. So, when Google will release your money you will get an email about this.
Depending On bank location and holidays it might take 1 week to transfer that money into your account. So, You Google Adsense payment will arrive in between 22nd – 31st of the month.
Why am I not getting options to add a Payment Method to My Adsense account?
See, this option will be enabled for you, Once you Satisfy the Payment Threshold.
Otherwise, you can see exactly – you don’t need a payment method until your earnings threshold has been reached.
Yes, you heard right, On every 1st and 2nd of the month, Google will finalize your Adsense Income and Once your Adsense Income crossed the threshold which is 100$, You will be eligible for payment and then Payment Option will automatically be enabled for your account.
Wrapping Up –
I hope you have clearly understood the topic ” How to add payment methods In Google AdSense Account?”. Yet If you have any query about Adsense then I will recommend you to go through this article.