Fixed – WordPress Post Auto Changing to Draft After PublishMay 2, 2020 2020-12-16 11:51
Fixed – WordPress Post Auto Changing to Draft After Publish
WordPress Post Automatically Switching to Draft After Publish – Sometimes you may observe this problem in WordPress when you post blogs. Finally, we have fixed this problem and made a YouTube tutorial on the same.
Today, we have made a tutorial on how will you fix WordPress post automatically switching to draft after publish and you can watch this video right now on YouTube and let us know if you face such issues on your wordpress websites.
Watch our YouTube Tutorial to fix this issue
We are also providing all types of WordPress debugging, cPanel Problems, and other WHM and server related problems solutions. So, whenever you have any such problems you can ping us on WhatsApp. You can also contact us directly to get it resolved properly.
In recent times, some of my friends have contacted me saying that sir, whenever they are publishing any post on their WordPress that goes to draft automatically after sometime and most of them were posting on a job website.
As you know recently we have launched our Sarkari Result WordPress theme bundle and that has worked very well for most of us. Many people have bought that bundle and created their own job website. After creating the job website they are doing SEO for the job portal.
They are performing job schemas and all and in between, they are facing some issues and we are here to fix all of your problems.
So, to fix this WordPress post automatically switching to draft error this is what you have to do –
- You have to open the post with the editor
- Then you have to navigate to the job schema of that particular post and under that, you have to switch off one option that is unpublished when expired.
- Once you do it you will not get this problem once again.
Watch this tutorial now and understand how these things are working in a live manner and let us know if you have any problem with that commenting on YouTube for commenting our blog or just ping us on our WhatsApp.
- Find the Best Search Engine Optimization Agency in Vancouver to Help You with SEO
- Surfer SEO Review: The New SEO Analysis Tool On The Block
- How to clean “lowerbeforwarden.ml” & other such Malware in WordPress?
- How to fix “You cannot delete a plugin while it is active on the main site” error?
- How to Create a Database in Siteground For Installing a PHP Script?
- OK Ravi June 2020 Earnings Release – Loss also counts 🙂
Thanks for reading and watching the tutorial.
Have a good day!