Fixed – WordPress Post Auto Changing to Draft After PublishMay 2, 2020 2020-05-02 18:08
Fixed – WordPress Post Auto Changing to Draft After Publish
WordPress Post Automatically Switching to Draft After Publish – Sometimes you may observe this problem in WordPress when you post blogs. Finally, we have fixed this problem and made a YouTube tutorial on the same.
Today, we have made a tutorial on how will you fix WordPress post automatically switching to draft after publish and you can watch this video right now on YouTube and let us know if you face such issues on your wordpress websites.
Watch our YouTube Tutorial to fix this issue
We are also providing all types of WordPress debugging, cPanel Problems, and other WHM and server related problems solutions. So, whenever you have any such problems you can ping us on WhatsApp. You can also contact us directly to get it resolved properly.
In recent times, some of my friends have contacted me saying that sir, whenever they are publishing any post on their WordPress that goes to draft automatically after sometime and most of them were posting on a job website.
As you know recently we have launched our Sarkari Result WordPress theme bundle and that has worked very well for most of us. Many people have bought that bundle and created their own job website. After creating the job website they are doing SEO for the job portal.
They are performing job schemas and all and in between, they are facing some issues and we are here to fix all of your problems.
So, to fix this WordPress post automatically switching to draft error this is what you have to do –
- You have to open the post with the editor
- Then you have to navigate to the job schema of that particular post and under that, you have to switch off one option that is unpublished when expired.
- Once you do it you will not get this problem once again.
Watch this tutorial now and understand how these things are working in a live manner and let us know if you have any problem with that commenting on YouTube for commenting our blog or just ping us on our WhatsApp.
- Money We Have Made in May 2020 | We Got Some Real Proofs 🙂
- STOP WORDS in SEO – Will they hurt our SEO?
- Change WordPress Theme From Database or phpMyAdmin
- How to Delete WHM Server Backup from /backup Folder?
- Fixed – WordPress Post Auto Changing to Draft After Publish
- 7 Important Image Optimization Tips Every SEO Expert Needs to Know
Thanks for reading and watching the tutorial.
Have a good day!