How to choose the best VPNJanuary 16, 2018 2018-01-16 22:58
How to choose the best VPN
How to choose the best VPN
“How to choose the best VPN” – Do You know? the website you visit, the things you download from the internet, the messages you send to your family and friends, can be seen by Internet Service providers or anyone connected to your Network through your computer Virtual ID (IP Address).
If You are using Incognito mode, It’s not a guarantee that it will protect you from this snooping. Let me give you a proof for this just by taking an example of Chrome browser.
Incognito Mode Says – Now you can browse privately, and other people who use this device won’t see your activity. However, downloads and bookmarks will be saved.
Your activity might still be visible to:
- Websites you visit
- Your employer or school
- Your internet service provider
So, A very good solution to keep things out is Virtual Private Networks (VPN’s).
What does a VPN do?
A Virtual Private Network (VPN) can offer you a degree of anonymity, by masking your computer’s IP address from everyone. It effectively provides a secret tunnel from your phone, tablet or computer to the internet through the VPN, blocking others from peeping in. Everyone then just sees the VPN browsing these sites, and not you personally.
You just need to sign in and your device traffic will be protected. there is a lot of Paid and free VPN’s are available for Windows, Mac, Linux, and Android as well.
Note: Keep in mind It is technically possible for your VPN provider to still spy and record all your internet activity. To be safe from this spy, You just need to read the review and see the trust and faith toward a VPN provider.
How to choose the best VPN?
There are many VPN providers in the market so How to Choose the Best VPN is really an important decision you have to make. So, I am sharing you some important factors about a VPN, On this basis, you can easily make your selection.
Have a look at these important factors –
2. Cost – There are some free VPN services, but If you use this then,you’re likely to end up paying with personal data, so we recommend looking for a paid VPN service that suits your budget.
3. Location – You may prefer VPNs hosted in certain countries for accessing location-specific contents and traffics. For example – Canada and USA ( People use it to earn more by getting High CPC ads), so check their website to see where their servers are. In many cases, you’ll be able to choose which country server to connect to. We will not recommend you to use Free VPN servers they might steal your information without your permission.
4. Speed – As you might Know, VPN providers sometimes publish their connection speeds, but the best way to avoid a slow service is to sign up for a trial and run a connection speed test before and after enabling. A good Speed VPN will be beneficial for you.
My Recommendation and Conclusion ( Best VPN to use)
1 Pure VPN –
The World’s Most Reliable VPN Service! Complete Internet Freedom with encrypted online privacy and security. Best Deals available for 2 yrs Plan. You just need to Pay $2.45 per months.
1. Pure VPN features, Coupons, Price, Advantage and all
There is a 100s of VPN Providers to choose from. If you want a comparison between best VPN Services then have a look at the below article.
Related Read: The Best VPN Services of 2018 by PCMag