WordPress MasteryMay 17, 2020 2020-05-31 2:49
How to Start With WordPress?
Let's check out the initial requirements to start a WordPress Website including Niche Selection, Domain, Hosting and other important things.
WordPress Dashboard Overview & Website Customizations
We will discuss more about WordPress dashboard including plugins, themes and all the settings available on WP Dashboard. later we will see website customization in detail.
- Tutorial 6 – Theme Selection For Website | Ways to Delete & Activate Theme
- Tutorial 7 – WordPress Dashboard Overview
- Tutorial 8 – Site Identity | Changing Website Logo, Site Icon, Site Title and Tagline
- Tutorial 9 – Adding Menu/Submenu, Categories & Mega Menu on a Website
- Tutorial 10 – WordPress Website Customizations
Blog Posting and Gutenberg Editor
In section 3, we are covering all the aspects of post writing. It includes Gutenberg editor overview, adding different blocks to make a post rich and beautiful with basic SEO. We will also see automatic content creation strategies later on in this module.
Page Creation using different Page Builders
In this section we are going to learn how can you create awesome pages in WordPress - service page, legal page, business page, sales page and other using different page builders like elementor, WPBakery, Beaver Builder and more.
Woocommerce Setup to Sell Products Online
Here we are going to learn how to start with online selling which includes products addition, payment gateway integration, selling digital and physical goods, integrating email services and all.
- Tutorial 16 – Why Woocommerce is important?
- Tutorial 17 – Woocommerce setup in WordPress Step by Step
- Tutorial 18 – Product Addition Guide – Description, Image, Price, SKU and others
- Tutorial 19 – Payment Gateway Integration and other payment Setup
- Tutorial 20 – Paypal Payment Gateway and Express Paypal checkout setup
- Tutorial 21 – Razorpay payment Integration with Woocommerce
- Tutorial 25 – How to sell your first product?
Creating Important Pages Online
Getting your website ready to make money
Now, once your blog and website is ready to rock. It;s time for you to get the ads activated on your website to generate some revenue.
SEO Basics Overview
We have covered all about basic and advanced level SEO practices in our SEO Mastery Course. Here we will see an overview of On-page and off-page SEO.