WordPress Mastery Course – HindiMay 17, 2020 2021-04-10 16:43
WordPress Mastery Course – Hindi
How to Start With WordPress?
Let's check out the initial requirements to start a WordPress Website including Niche Selection, Domain, Hosting and other important things.
WordPress Dashboard Overview & Website Customizations
We will discuss more about WordPress dashboard including plugins, themes and all the settings available on WP Dashboard. later we will see website customization in detail.
- Tutorial 6 – Theme Selection For Website | Ways to Delete & Activate Theme
- Tutorial 7 – WordPress Dashboard Overview
- Tutorial 8 – Site Identity | Change Website Logo, Favicon, Site Title & Tagline
- Tutorial 9 – Adding Menu/Submenu, Categories & Mega Menu on a Website
- Tutorial 10 – WordPress Website Customizations – Complete Guide
Page Creation using different Page Builders
In this section we are going to learn how can you create awesome pages in WordPress - service page, legal page, business page, sales page and other using different page builders like elementor, WPBakery, Beaver Builder and more.
WooCommerce Setup to Sell Products Online
Here we are going to learn how to start with online selling which includes products addition, payment gateway integration, selling digital and physical goods, integrating email services and all. The Tutorial here are a part of WooCommerce mastery Course. We have added it here to give your WordPress a Boost Up.
- Tutorial 19 – Why WooCommerce is important?
- Tutorial 20 – WooCommerce Setup in WordPress Step by Step
- Tutorial 21 – WooCommerce Settings – Product, Tax, Payments, Shipping, Accounts, Email
- Tutorial 22 – Product Addition in WordPress – Complete Guide
- Tutorial 23 – Paypal Payment Gateway and Express Paypal checkout setup
- Tutorial 24 – Razorpay payment Integration with WordPress
- Tutorial 25 – Stripe Payment Gateway Integration with WordPress
- Tutorial 26 – How to sell your first product?
WordPress Website Optimization
In this section we are going to cover all the aspects which can be used to optimize a WordPress Website for better speed, better ranking and overall optimal performance. We will see GTmetrix, Google Pagespeed and Cloudflare in this section
Creating Important Pages Online
Make Money with Your WordPress Website
Now, once your blog and website is ready to rock. It;s time for you to get the ads activated on your website to generate some revenue.
SEO Basics Overview
We have covered all about basic and advanced level SEO practices in our SEO Mastery Course. Here we will see an overview of On-page and off-page SEO.
AMP Setup on a Website
In this section, we will be learning how you can properly customize your AMP pages. We will discuss AMP setup and amp ads in detail.
Tutorial 1 – Website Niche Selection
Now, this is really important. Finding a perfect niche is always an important task that you have to perform before taking any domain. Here are a few points that can be taken care of if you are looking for a good niche selection to kickstart your blogging.
- Look at your hobbies and skillset –
- What do you do?
- What do you want to do?
- What gives you hope?
- What are your skills?
- Your Qualifications
- Your background
- Your current mindset
- Upcoming and On-going trend in the market i.e Online World
- What is going on around you?
- What may come in the near future?
- How much can you invest?
- Whether you want to build up a team
- Work solely
- Low Competition and Average Search Volume keyword – This will help you to find out “keywords” that can be ranked easily
- Micro Niche or Broad Niche
- Micro Niche Example – Dell laptops, Realme Phones, Adidas Shoes, Jio coupons, Siteground Affiliate
- Broad Niche Example – News, Digital Marketing, Make Money Online, Affiliate Marketing
Quickly ask the answers to these question –
- Is this niche profitable?
- How much I know about this niche?
- Is there any investment required?
- Am I ready to invest?
- From where I will get the contents?
- Do I have to be dependent on getting regular content?
- What if I fail in this niche?
Identify problems you can solve.
With your list of topics in hand, you’re ready to start narrowing down your options. To create a profitable business, you first need to find problems your target customers are experiencing, then determine whether you can actually solve them.
Niche wise problems finding and solving them is also important for sustainable growth.
Research your competition.
The presence of competition isn’t necessarily a bad thing. It may actually be showing you that you’ve found a profitable niche. But you do need to do a thorough analysis of competing sites. Create a new spreadsheet and start logging all of the competing sites you can find.
Then figure out whether there’s still an opportunity to stand out in the crowd. Can you still rank for your keywords? Is there a way to differentiate yourself and create a unique offer?
Here are several signs that you can enter a niche and be successful, even if there are already other sites serving it:
- Low-quality content. It’s easy to outrank your competition in a niche where other business owners are not creating high-quality, detailed content that serves the audience.
- Lack of transparency. Many online entrepreneurs have disrupted entire industries by creating an authentic and transparent presence in a niche where other sites are faceless and overly corporate.
- Lack of paid competition. If you’ve found a keyword that has relatively high search volume, but little competition and paid advertising, an opportunity definitely exists for you to upset the market.
I hope all of the above speculations and analysis will help you to find a good niche.
Here is a list of topics to choose from –
- Banking and Finance
- Health and Fitness
- Cooking or Recipes
- Digital Marketing Topics
- Government Schemes
Comment Your Queries Now