Can you use Infolinks and Google AdSense Together? This is a common question comes in the mind of every blogger who wants to either increase their online income or who are looking for AdSense alternatives. Infolinks is best after the Google AdSense. You can also opt Media Net. Let’s see the benefits and risk involved in it.
Can you use Infolinks and Google AdSense together?
So, the answer is yes. Infolinks and Google AdSense both have a different type of Ad types.
Google Adsense is contextual while Infolinks are contextual text-based ads. So if you use Infolinks with Google Adsense ads then you are not violating any policies of AdSense. So go for it.
You can see here I am using Adsense + Infolinks on one of my websites. I am not having any issues with AdSense.
While Adsense is very strict about their Ad placement guidelines and program policies.
But the awesome thing is that you can use any of the Ad networks with Google Adsense till the time when the Ads served by other Ad Networks, not mimics original Ads served by AdSense or creates confusion between AdSense and the 3rd party advertisement.
For Example – Medianet + Adsense, Adifly+ Adsense and more
Like AdSense, Infolinks relies completely on the contextual ad technology for displaying relevant ads according to your niche and content type, but they don’t violate any of the AdSense guidelines and policies. So Infolinks is fully compatible with Google AdSense. You can also check out this official Infolinks page for more information.
What Infolinks Say about using their ads with AdSense?
Infolinks InText Ads Complement Google AdSense for Contextual Ad Supremacy.
It’s no secret that AdSense represents an evolution from the distracting and non-targeted web ads of the past. Using the power of Google, AdSense ensures your site’s ad content “jives” with your site’s overall theme and visitor demographics.
Still, what if you could take things a step further by transforming your site’s content into its own ad platform? That’s exactly what Infolinks has done. The perfect complement to AdSense, Infolinks uses InText Ads – and transforms your site’s copy into ad copy in a matter of seconds.
Better yet, there is no risk, it takes no space of your site, no commitment, you don’t have to alter your site’s content and your site will become profitable right away.
Here is the green Signal –
According to InfolinksVice President Tomer Treves,“Infolinks InText ads complete the contextual web ad experience initiated by AdSense. Plus, it only takes a minute to get going and we don’t hold you to any long-term commitments – it couldn’t be simpler.”
Conclusion and Benefits of using AdSense + Infolinks Together
Let’s see what are the main benefits of Using Adsense and Infolinks Together.
1. The very first thing you need to take care is – Ensure the pop-up created by hovering the mouse on info links ads, should not cover AdSense ads.
You need to take care of AdSense Ad placements in such a manner to avoid the same. A good practice is to add <!– INFOLINKS_ON–> and <!– INFOLINKS_OFF–> at the start and end of the content area of your blog. This way info links ads will be displayed only in your content area part.
2. Obviously, when you use two ad networks you will make awesome money.
3. Adsense main focus is on Contents, So keep content and display of your website in mind.
Hey, Are you thinking to apply for Google Adsense program? Wait, You must have to see these checksums “15 Things You Need To Consider Before Applying Google Adsense”. Are you aware of these all? Have you followed all the checks? If yes, then go through the application process. I guarantee you will get Adsense approval in Just 1-3 day.
Everybody in the Blogging Field is making money through different Ad mediums like Adsense, Admob, Infolinks, and Medinet. then Why don’t You? Google Adsense is in the top of the list. But, As you know there is a lot of competition everywhere.
Google AdSense is one of the oldest networks to offer ad publishing and works at Pay Per Click system.CPC is Cost per click on which your earning is based.
When it comes to the legitimacy of Google AdSense, it speaks for itself. Google AdSense have millions and millions of satisfied customers, publishers, and advertisers. AdSense pays on time.
There is a lot of reasons to choose Google Adsense like – we can earn huge amounts of money if we do our work in a right way, We can get high CPC as well. In this entire internet blogging field, there are many who are making a complete living from their blogs and Google AdSense.
Therefore, Google AdSense should be the number one choice among all the other available networks. It’s paying rates are better than all of the other networks for ex- Infolinks and Medianet.So, Every blogger chooses Adsense Over others.
But as you know, everybody is running behind Adsense, Google has made the approval system very strict. You make little mistakes and get disapproved every time It happens with everybody. Some reasons – why Google will reject your AdSense application?
Here are some important fact by which Google mostly rejects an Adsense Application
1. Insufficient content / Unacceptable site content
Your website doesn’t have enough text on for Google specialists to review. You content Must be useful Unique and properly written. Whatever language you choose, write awesome contents which are different from others. It will also help your website to rank high.
Google gives a lot of value and attention to the content of the blog before accepting it. If the content is poorly written and has grammatical mistakes Google will reject the blog right away.
Not only the content needs to be grammatically correct, it must be unique and has to provide value to the users and readers of the blog. So the number one reason is the poorly written content on your blog.
2. Page Type / Design of your blog
Blogs which are not well designed and that are hard for the visitors to understand, get rejected by Google AdSense. You must have a good and neat design which comforts the eye and is beautiful in the look.
What will you do if you land at a page with full bright dirty background with yellow text on it, having huge buttons all over the place? Yes, you’ll never visit that website again.
So, If you don’t know how to code a website, Just use better plugins like Colormag, Hitmag, Vmag, DIVI. This will give your website a different and awesome look.
Note: If you want to buy premium themes. Contact us We will provide you lifetime license at just 30-40% cost. Mail to: email@example.com
3. Google Didn’t find some specific Pages on your Site
There are some pages which you must have on your website before applying to Google AdSense if you really want to get accepted.
These are –
Terms and Condition
Refund Policy (Only required for E-commerce sites)
These pages will leave an impression about you, that you are a professional and that you are working according to the Google policies.
4. Site Does Not Comply With Google AdSense Policies
No rich, unique and meaningful content, no organic traffic, pages with little to no original content or bad user experience through clear navigation and organization.
Your website may be the one that drives traffic through illegal sources like search engines, social sites like StumbleUpon and Facebook. Sites with excessive keywords or poorly coded design are usually rejected.
Your website or Blog must be live while you are the review process. So, I recommend always to choose paid hosting not free hosting. If you don’t want to spend more or Hosting and SSL. Then Choose Namecheap Shared Hosting. If you face any difficulty in Payment then contact me on WhatsApp no – +9576474619
So, you need a complete guidance and list of things that you need to do before applying for Google AdSense.
15 Things You Need To Consider Before Applying Google Adsense
1. Write High-Quality Content:
The first thing you need to do before applying for Google AdSense is to write high-quality content. This is a very important thing which you can’t ignore at any cost. I mean it!
Google loves the blog who are providing high-quality content and their visitors are enjoying it. Keep in mind that your application will be reviewed by humans and you have to impress them to get approved by AdSense.
Criteria for a High-Quality Content
It should be unique and original
Use of proper headings and bullet lists
Should be free from grammar and spelling mistakes
Is long enough, Write an article in 1000-2000. You can see Long and accurately written articles always rank.
Should be useful and informative
Google wants to know “How you are playing with the privacy of your readers and customers?”
3. Create an About Us Page:
About Us, the page simply describes you and your blog. This will not only help you establish a relationship with readers but it will also make them trust you.
4. Setup A Contact Us Page
It’s quite obvious that everyone has his/her own opinion. What one of your reader’s likes may be bothering someone else. Then it is better to give them an opportunity to speak up to you and tell how they feel about your blog, what they want to be edited, what they liked or hated.
Create a Contact Page, Add your Personal email on that. It will be good if you add the same email you have used to apply for Google Adsense. You can also get some professional email like firstname.lastname@example.org
Creating a Contact Us page simply means that you are taking care of your customers and you will help them when they require any help from you.
It will also show the Google AdSense Team Who will view your site that you actually care about your readers and not only the money and AdSense.
Google AdSense mentions in their rejection email that your website should have a clear navigation menu to help your readers find your pages and access the content.
The more you care about improving your visitors experience the higher chances will be to get approved by AdSense. The below image will illustrate these things.
5. Verify Your Name and Email
When you apply don’t forget to put your name and email address in some easily visible area like about and contact pages. It will confirm to Google AdSense team that it is the same person who applied for AdSense and not some spam, crappy bots.
This will speed up the verification process and within no time, you’ll be able to enjoy fully approved AdSense account.
What should be the minimum number of posts before applying for Google AdSense? There is no confirmed answer.
Not even one.
Because I have seen very established blogs with 300+ posts and their owner telling me that Google AdSense is rejecting them while somewhere bloggers with few posts or even less than 10 are enjoying making money with AdSense.
Exactly, what I said that there is no actual answer. However, we can always predict things.
According to my experience, the best time to apply for AdSense account is when you have at least 20 good quality posts. Your blog posts length should be at least 600+ words with quality content.
Krishna and Sunny got his AdSense account approved with just 20 posts, 2000 views, and 20 comments. Isn’t that great?
I visited his blog and noticed these things that actually matter to get Adsense approved.
This is the mistake that new bloggers are making who are less than 18. They write incorrect age and get into trouble.Use your correct date of birth and age while applying for Google AdSense account.Because Google AdSense is not for people who are under 18. Some people realize this problem after being disproved a few times without any legitimate reason.
So I advise you to be accurate while typing your age.
8. Improve Your Blog Design
As mentioned earlier in “15 Things You Need To Consider Before Applying Google Adsense” your blog design matters a lot. It should be professional and not like a messy photo gallery. A clean, professional and fast-loading design is appreciated by Google.When you visit a website what’s the first thing you look for? It’s blog design.
You’ve to build a good first impression on your blog readers to engage them.
Your blog design is the biggest thing after content. This represents your expertise, experience, and professionalism. It should have following features:
Simple and professional
Easy to navigate
No useless items in sidebar or footer
Search engine friendly
Fast loading Pages
Know How to add Menu, SubMenu and Adding Categories and Links to the Main menu very easily through this video.
So be careful because anything can kill your chances of getting approved by AdSense.
There are thousands of websites who provide free professional looking themes for your blog. All you need to do is to search for them.
If you’re on WordPress self-hosted blog then I recommend getting a premium theme. You can also get premium themes from us at Cheap cost. Mail at: email@example.com
And if you are still using Blogspot then there are many great websites where you can find free professional looking blogger templates for your blog.
9. Check Your Content-Type:
Be careful with what type of content you are publishing. Because it is something that truly matters.
Here are some common content types that are not accepted by AdSense.
Hacking or Cracking Tutorials
Any Other Illegal Stuff
There are few languages that are supported by AdSense so make sure your blog language is on the list of these.
10. Use Top Level Domain:
Google has made changes to their policies. If you have a blog with Blogspot and the domain is yourblog.blogspot.com then chances are you will get approved quickly.But you will not be able to use that on any other domain like .com. You’ll have to submit the request to upgrade your AdSense account.
As for today, you must have your own unique domain that specifies your blog. If you don’t have one yet, stop dreaming about getting approved with subdomains and go buy a Top Level Domain. It will cost anywhere from $10-$15/year. You can buy the domain from Godaddy or Namecheap.
The best domain is the one with .com extension. Choose a short, unique and easy to remember domain that is related to your blog niche.
Another important thing about the domain is its age. Because for some of the Asian countries like India, AdSense has placed domain age restriction. They don’t accept any sites which are less than 6 months old.
There are many AdSense stories that I read on many forums that some people got approved for few weeks old blog and other got rejected for the blog that is even more than 6 months old. So age doesn’t really matter when you have a high-quality blog that focuses more on helping your visitors.
If you have a website that is less than 6 months old then you can still consider applying for AdSense.
11. Remove Other Ad Networks/Remove Affiliate Marketing Ads
If you have any other ads placed like Chitika, Infolinks, Clicksor or anything, it’s time to drop them off. Make your blog free from ads. Even Google AdSense allows you to use other ad networks along with them, it’s better to remove the ads before applying and don’t put them back until you get a reply from AdSense team which usually takes anywhere from few days to weeks.
So, before submitting your application for Google AdSense make sure to remove all the ads on your blog from any other network.You can place your Affiliate ads later on after the Adsense got approved.
Google hates the sites that are getting paid traffic and mostly penalizes them so there is not a damn chance of getting approved by AdSense for a site that is getting paid traffic.
You can bring traffic from search engines or any other way you want but if you want to earn via Google AdSense the right way, paid traffic is not a solution.
Also, note, that Google does not accept site which gets traffic from illegal sources. So focus on getting traffic from legal sources like social media, search engines, and related blogs.
Here are some ways and sources by which you can easily get traffic-
1. Do Social Bookmarking Like sharing your post on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, StumbleUpon, Tumblr, Pinterest, Reddit and more. You will gain more social traffic under this way.
2. you can ask your family members and friends to regularly visit your site by searching on google and other search engines, It will give you organic views.
3. You can submit Your Website to Webmaster tools So that Search Engines like Google, Bing and Yandex auto crawl and index your site.
Don’t know How to Submit Just Watch This Video-
4. You should write articles on current trending topic according to your niche and your country. This will help you most to gain organic traffic. Visit Googletrends.com for more information about what is on trend now accordingly to your niche and country.
You have read the article about “15 Things You Need To Consider Before Applying Google AdSense” yet having any misconception then comment below.
“Click Bombing Invalid Clicks How to Prevent Google Adsense”. Invalid clicks and Click bombing these are two different ways which lead to disabling or suspension of our Adsense Account.Know the question arise What is click Bombing and What are invalid clicks.How to prevent our Google Adsense from it?
Click Bombing Invalid Clicks How to Prevent Google Adsense?
Hey Techies, I am Ravi Rajput and Today I will discuss click bombing and Invalid Clicks.So, let’s hear it one by one.
What is Click Bombing?
Click bombing is one of the biggest nightmares for many Google AdSense publishers. I am also a publisher, So It’s my duty to tell you about all this stuff.To maintain the high quality of the AdSense network, Google monitors click activities on every website very closely and take strict action against the publishers who click on their own Ads or encourage others to click on it. As you know Google pays primarily on the click basis as you must have heard about CPC of an ad. Here CPC is Cost per Click.
Many new publishers like you and me are tempted to click on the Ads themselves to see few extra dollars in their AdSense account. But Google has very sophisticated systems to track such clicks and if you are caught, your AdSense account will be disabled. I never heard anyone getting their account back once disabled for invalid clicks.It is very rare if you are lucky enough to get back your Adsense.
If you take a close look at the popular webmaster forums like Bing and Yandex and Google Adsense, YouTube Official forum, You must have seen numerous publishers have reported that they lost their AdSense account for the invalid click activity like repeated clicks on their Google AdSense Ads. Most of them have claimed that they never clicked on their Ads but it was someone else doing it intentionally (You know enemies are everywhere) with the intention of getting their AdSense disabled (which is popularly known as “click bombing“).
How to Prevent Googe Adsense from Click Bombing?
To prevent your Google Adsense account from Invalid click and Click bombing, Please look at the below topics carefully and implement them into your website or Admob so that your account suspension and disable chances become very low.Let’s hear it one by one.
1. Stop talking about your Adsense income – I will suggest you to stop bragging about your Google Adsense earning in public forums and on Social media. I have seen many people share their Adsense earning and income.This will leave you in harm. You don’t know who has made an eye for you.Such People can do anything to make your Adsense into the garbage.So, stop talking about the earnings.
2. Watch your reports daily – Always keep a close eye on your AdSense reports ( I will suggest you to do it every morning and before sleep, add it to your routine)and monitor the clicks and impression CTR. If you see any unusual activity like too many clicks in a short period of time, pay close attention to it. Are they keep increasing? Is it happening at short intervals?Sometimes people do it own and sometimes using a bot.
If you noticed that the number of clicks is unusually high and if it continues, it indicates someone is repeatedly clicking on your Ads and most probably his intention is to get your AdSense disabled. It could be one of your competitors or someone could be doing it for no reason.you have to be careful then. For this, you can use a WordPress Plugin name “AdSense Invalid Click Protector”.
Setting up Invalid Click Protector and Other Steps to do
3. Use AdSense Invalid Click Protector – It is a WordPress plugin to protect your AdSense ads from unusual click bombings and invalid clicks.As per the Google AdSense terms, Google doesn’t take any responsibility towards these invalid click activities or click bombings and always point the finger towards the AdSense publisher, giving him/her all the blames. Now it is time to end this problem, once and for all.Follow the below steps to install it on WordPress.
Go to Plugins > Add New
Search for AdSense Invalid Click Protector or AICP and Install it
Go to your admin dashboard and you will see the dashboard widget over there.
To change the settings of the AdSense Invalid Click Protector, head over to AdSense Invalid Click Protector > General Settings menu in your WordPress’s left vertical menu
Once You reach your Adsense Invalid Clik Protector Settings you need to change these things like – Set the Ad click limit, Click counter Cookie expiration time.Set the Visitor Ban Duration.There are some more pieces of stuff you need to change.If You can buy Pro of it then Just go for it.
4. Remove Adsense Ads Completely from your website, As you know If there are no ads then no click and you will be safe. You can do it temporarily for just to prevent your account. After this need to tell Google about this.
I will tell you below how to discuss it with Google.before that you know the above method is not useful for the long term.As when you remove the Ads, the person will know you have removed the Ads. He would stop the work but would come back and repeat it when you put the Ads back.
5. Cancel Authorization of Your Website – you need to Login to your AdSense account and remove your site from the list of authorized sites to show Ads.
For this go to Settings-> My sites and choose the site you want to unauthorize.It may take up to 24 hours for this action to come into effect. So, after 24 hours of this step, you can put your Ads back on your site but keep your site unauthorized until you don’t sure the click bombing has completely stopped.
How to report Click Bombing to Google?
If you have found that there were a lot of invalid clicks or click bombing activities have taken your site into account, it is a good idea to report it to Google. So, that Google will take care of this and they know exactly that, you are not the culprit. But before you go to Google, make sure you are following all the AdSense program policies and guidelines by Google. You may not want Google to find that you are violating some other AdSense policies when they review your site.
Note: When you report invalid activity to Google, there is a high chance that Google AdSense team will take a review on your site and check the cause of invalid activity and click bombing. To be on the safer side, make sure your site complies with all Google AdSense policies and quality guidelines they have provided.
Once you are ready to report click bombing or invalid activity to Google, go to Invalid Clicks Contact Form and provide all the information.
Why the Adsense Account remains at risk after Invalid Click and Click Bombing?
The answer is very simple.Think if you are an Advertiser, you must want that your ads will reach to specific people and it will give you some benefits of it.This is the prime reason for advertisement.But when click bombing and Invalid click happens, the one who suffers most is the advertiser. As you are the publisher, you will get money for every click.but the Advertiser is losing money without any benefits.No advertiser will want this.So, Google has to make important steps to limit the click bombing and invalid activity.This gives Google a prime reason to disable or suspend your account.
What does Google do on its own?
Yes, It is difficult for Google to identify whether the publisher is doing the fraud clicks to increase the income or someone else is doing it with the intention of harming the publisher. Google uses several signals to find out the cause of invalid clicks and click bombing. In case of reputed and well-established AdSense accounts in good standing, Google will usually ignore the invalid clicks and cancel the invalid earnings. However, in case of new accounts and accounts that have a history of policy violations could be disabled by Google.
Does Website Affiliate Links Affect Google Adsense Approval Process? The Answer is No, But, Is it really a correct answer? I mean Google is not so stupid who let you earn money from different resources.
So, Hello techies, I am Okey Ravi and I will discuss today, Affiliate links and its consequences for Adsense Approval process.
We will see this topic in these sections one by one.So have a look and Let me know if am somewhere wrong.
What is Affiliate link?
What did an Affiliate link do for our Website?
Does Website Affiliate Links Affect Google Adsense Approval Process?
Can we use affiliate links with Google Adsense on our website?
1. What is Affiliate Link?
Affiliate links are general links, like your blog post link. But when somebody clicks on it. It will redirect the clicker to somewhere else.Where if the person buys something. the commission of that product will go to the account of the person who posted the affiliate link.There are a lot of ways to get the commission amount.We will cover that in some other post.
There are a lot of Web Sites, Especially E-commerce sites like Flipkart, Amazon, and AliExpress provides Affiliate Program.Similarly, Most of the Hosting Services have their own Affiliate Program. For Example – Hostgator, Bluehost and so on.
The Process is very simple.Sometimes You need to promote your affiliate links provided by companies and websites and sometimes you need to generate for some specific product. Once you got the affiliate link, you need to promote it, So that you can get some purchase and commissions.
The website is an important medium to promote an affiliate link.
An affiliate link on your site will generate a handsome commission for you. It actually depends on your website niche, you affiliate product type, and most especially traffic on your site.There are some websites which are getting a lot of money from affiliate marketing only For Example – One of top India’s blogger Harsh Agrawal (ShoutMeLoud). He is making up to 5-10 Lakh only by Affiliate marketing.
Actually, It is a bonus Income from your site.But keep in mind Google also tracks your affiliate income from your website.So Now the real question.
3. Does Website Affiliate Links Affect Google Adsense Approval Process?
Yes, somehow it affects the Google Adsense Approval Process.The specific reason behind this is “google think you already have a source of income”. As you know Adsense approval is not a robotic task. It is done manually by the appointed people in google.So, It actually depends on them.They will approve your site for monetization or not.
My Experience: I am talking about my website when I applied for the first time I removed most of the affiliate links.The reason behind this is that one of my friends told me to do this. you don’t believe this works for me. but, let me remind you I have not removed all affiliate links.
What Others Say About This?
Here are the Some Answers of professional Bloggers on ” Does Website Affiliate Links Affect Google Adsense Approval Process?”Let’s See it One by one –
Shafi Ullah, Professional Article Writer, and Blogger
Obviously not, Google doesn’t make any problems on your blog if you use Affiliate marketing links. But my recommendation is to remove all the affiliate links before applying for Google Adsense. Once you get the approval, you can reuse your affiliate link on your blog. As Sometimes Google doesn’t support affiliate links in blogs.
Clelia Mattana, Travel Blogger
I removed all the affiliate links and I had no problems when I decided to apply for Google Adsense. My website had a lot of affiliate links before my application. But, Everything went smoothly.
Liezl Ruiz, drifter in life, transcriptionist, reviewer at zirev.com
Ideally, affiliate Marketing links will not affect your Google Adsense application approval. Adsense ads are content-based (According to the niche of your website) while affiliates are specific ads. You should not have a problem for as long as you don’t mistakenly add another content-based ad.
Now I hope you must be understood what you really need to do with the affiliate links before you decided to go to Google Adsense Approval.Once Google approves your Adsense You can continue with your Affiliate marketing Links But within a limit.
4. Can we use affiliate links with Google Adsense Ads on our website?
Yes, Of course, you can, But don’t do it before the Adsense approval if you really need an Adsense approval.If you don’t need then it’s up to you.Once you got your Adsense approval then you can use affiliate links to it. Google has no problem with this.But, Google will always keep tracks of your Affiliate purchases and Income form that.
Admob invalid clicks How Google Decides Valid vs Invalid Clicks
Hello techies, How are you? If you are here to find out information about “Admob invalid clicks How Google Decides Valid vs Invalid Clicks”, then you are at the right place.So let’s start with Knowing that What is the definition of Invalid Click by Google?
What are Invalid Clicks?
Clicks on ads that Google considers to be illegitimate, such as unintentional clicks or clicks resulting from malicious software, Self Clicking. Here are just a few examples of what Google may consider being invalid clicks:
1. Manual clicks intended to increase your advertising costs or to increase profits for website owners hosting your ads considered under invalid activity, If it is done continuously.
2. Ad Clicks by automated clicking tools, robots, or other deceptive software also fall in this category.
3. Extraneous clicks that provide no value to the advertiser, such as the second click of a double-click. If you click on the same ad most number of times, then it is a deceptive practice. No advertiser will want this.
4. Each click on an AdWords ad is examined by Google’s system, and Google has sophisticated systems to identify invalid clicks and impressions and remove them from your account data.
As you might know, When money adds to your Adsense account at the start of a month, some of your dollars are deducted due to the invalid activity.So try to keep it as low as possible.If you are doing it manually.You can not make fool Google continuously.
As you might know “Your every Activity is traced” by Google.
5. When Google determines that clicks are invalid, they try to automatically filter them from your reports and payments so that you’re not charged for those clicks. If they find that invalid clicks have escaped automatic detection, you may be eligible to receive a credit for those clicks. These credits are called “invalid activity” adjustments.
How to make a click valid?
As you know, Google shows ads because Advertisers want to show it. They want to promote themselves, So they spent money on Advertisement. Now see, If somebody does self-clicking to earn more money.It comes under suspicious activity and google doesn’t allow it.
What things you have to keep in mind if you self-click your ads or told your friends to do it?
Here are some steps which you need to follow, So that your click counted as valid click –
1. Use different IP – For this, you can use different Sim and different WIFi or LAN networks.
2. Different Mac Address – MAC address is given to every device by its manufacturer, So do not try to change it by some software. Just use distinct machines like PC, desktop, laptop, Friends, and family Mobile Phones.
3. If you are using VPN try to use it safely.So that impression ctr and Page Ctr should not increase more.maintain it to lower than 15%. Not overall, country wise also. try to use different VPN and different countries. don’t forget to set your target country.
Page CTR = Earning/No of Page Views
Impression CTR = Earning/No of impressions
4. When you click an ad Try to spend some time and surfing on the Ad website. If you do this, Google thinks that you are interested in this. So It will fall under valid Click Segment.This is the best way to make a click valid.
5. Give some rest to your IP’s (Machines), In between, you can use some new devices.Continuous uses of a single device lead you to trouble.
Note: If you violate any policies of google you will have to face the penalty. it may be Admob account disabled, Adsense monetization Disabling and more.So if you ask for our recommendation we will not recommend you to violate any Google Policies.So, Avoid VPN usage, Avoid Self-clicking on Ads.
1. Open Your Installed Android Emulator then Open Android Apk editor. Now Choose Either Option 1 or 2 See the picture below. I am choosing Option 2 ” Select Apk from app” (You can choose any app you have already installed)
2. Now Click on Full Edit (Resource Rebuild)
3. You will get the details of the app now, Now made your changes. To edit AdMob ad units You have to find out the Admob Ad unit (This Type – Ad unit ID: ca-app-pub-4843477176092525/9553102452). You can also search “ca-app-pub“, By doing this You will be Provided the list of ad units used in the app.Once You got the ad units.Now replace those ad units with your Own Admob ad units.Lastly, Save and Re-compile the apk file.
Yes, you are allowed to monetize multiple youtube Channels & Multiple Web sites with a single Adsense. You only get one AdSense account. Remember that channels have to be ‘invited’ or approved for partnership (though YouTube Partner program) to monetized through AdSense.
Under ‘monetization settings’ on your youtube channel you can change/add AdSense accounts.
Watch This Video and Understand the whole process
Adding a new YouTube Channel To Existed Adsense Account for Monetization
1. This can be done by inviting the new user through Adsense Setting and then giving that account an admin privilege.To do so just Login to Your Current Adsense and then go to Settings-> Access and Authorization -> User Management.
2. Now Enter the Email Id of Your Newly created YouTube Account or Website and Click on Invite Button.
3. Open Your Gmail and accept the Google Adsense invitation by Logging in to new Gmail.
4. One done, Now you also have the access to the Adsense Account.
Adding Channel for Monetization
So, You git the access to your Old Adsense with new Gmail.To add Your Youtube for monetization Open Your YouTube channel and Go to Video manager-> Channel Settings->Status and Features and click on Enable Monetization Button.
After Enabling It You have to go through 4 Processes. They are –
1. YouTube Partner Program terms accepted – Accept the terms and Policies of YouTube
2. Sign up for AdSense – Create a new AdSense account or connect an existing one to your channel (Choose This Option to add this channel to old Adsense). You need an AdSense account to get paid.
For this again you will be directed to Monetization Section Under Channel Settings. Click on Next and Sign in to Adsense with new Gmail.
3. Set monetization preferences – By telling us what types of ads to run, you could start earning money as soon as your channel is approved.
4. Get reviewed after reaching 10,000 views – Upon reaching 10,000 views, your channel is automatically reviewed to make sure it complies with the YouTube Partner Program terms and their Community Guidelines. Google email you a decision, usually within a week.
So, When You get over 10K Views on Your new YouTube Channel Your Monetisation will be enabled for your channel and you can start watching your reports in Your old Adsense.
Hello Tech Hooters, How are you? Doing Great….Awww.Nice to hear that.
Friends Today I am going to tell you, How to properly Place ads on Website? Remeber One thing Placing an ad on Website doesn’t means you will earn more.You have to work hard to gain traffic.But still Better ad placements results in Better income under normal conditions also.
To Earn More You have to take care of these simple things –
#1. Find out those ads which have high CPC and Put those ads at the right place where the chances of getting a click are higher.
#2. Always Use and try some experiment with the ads if You think Your ads are not performing well.
#3. Choose those niche which has higher CPC.For Ex-Technology, As tech ads are more valuable in terms of CPC.
#4. Try to increase your Traffic.Especially Traffic from Those Places where the CPC is bit higher. For Example – Canada, USA, and the UK have Highest CPC.The image below might help you to understand this properly.
Where to place ads?
First, consider your users
Organize your site’s content logically and make your site easy to navigate. Here are a few questions to ask yourself when considering where to position your ads:
What is the user trying to accomplish by visiting my site?
What do they do when viewing a particular page?
Where is their attention likely to be focused?
How can I integrate ads into this area without getting in the users’ way?
How can I keep the page looking clean, uncluttered and inviting?
Think like a user, and you may see your page (and your ad placement) in a whole new way. If users can easily find what they’re looking for, they’ll come back to your site. Also, choose an ad style that’s easy for your users to read.
Here is What to do more?
Place your ads near the content that your users are interested in, It will help you get a high number of clicks, But also make sure that users can easily find the content they are looking for. For example, if your site offers downloads, make sure the download links are above the fold and easy to find.
Choosing ad colors that complement your site is great,
Use a combination of Ads Like – Link ads, native ads, and Display Ads.But keep in mind that which place is suitable for which ad so that it will not clutter your user.Less can be more sometimes.
Video that Supports and tell Better ads Placement
You can watch this video to know Which ads have high CPC and How to place ads Properly on Website.This is me in the video who will tell You all the things in detail.
Yet, If you have any query then You can comment below.You can also comment to appreciate us.
It’s pointless to mention again that Adsense is one of the best contextual advertising networks. Until now,
The AdSense account activation process
Here’s a more detailed description of the activation process:
1. After you create your AdSense account, you’re signed in to AdSense for the first time. Before you can set up ads on your site though, you need to activate your account by completing the following tasks:
Note: It’s important that you do these tasks, otherwise we won’t be able to complete the activation process.
2. Next, Google automatically reviews your entire site (not just the URL that you provided when you created your AdSense account) to check it complies with our policies and set up the rest of your account. It typically takes our specialists less than a day to complete the review but sometimes it can take longer.
As in my case, It took 1 month to activate my Adsense, because My Adsense approval was in pending.I have shared my Adsense Experience in this video.Have a look –
When we’ve completed the review, we’ll send you an email with details on your activation status.
3. Once your AdSense account is fully activated, you’re ready to set up ads on your site and start earning money.
For some publishers, the activation process can be as quick as a day, and for others, it can take several weeks. Note that some parts of the process require actions on your end, and we can only activate your account after you complete them.
Important points to help get your account activated:
1. Copy the code exactly as it appears on your AdSense homepage.
2. Place the code on the URL that you provided when you created your AdSense account.
3. Make sure that you place the code on a page that has content and receives regular visitors.
Note: As Google said, They’ve found that in most cases when a publisher waits a long time to be activated, it’s because they haven’t placed the code on a page that gets regular views.
See How to Place The Adsense Ad code properly through this video tutorial –
Things to Know :
1. Ads will shows as blank until final approval process doesn’t finish. It may take up to 2 weeks for approval. Make sure you don’t remove the ads
2. After the final AdSense approval, you will get a confirmation email.Like this –
Once your AdSense earning reaches $10, AdSense will mail you a PIN to your address.
3. Log in to your AdSense account, and enter the Pin once you receive it.
4. Congrats you have completed all the steps. Once your account reaches $100, Google will send you or wire your earning. I recommend you to enable direct bank transfer for AdSense payments.
I hope this will help you to know more about Adsense.If you have any query then comment below.We will answer you soon.