“Click Bombing Invalid Clicks How to Prevent Google Adsense”. Invalid clicks and Click bombing these are two different ways which lead to disabling or suspension of our Adsense Account.Know the question arise What is click Bombing and What are invalid clicks.How to prevent our Google Adsense from it?
Click Bombing Invalid Clicks How to Prevent Google Adsense?
Hey Techies, I am Ravi Rajput and Today I will discuss click bombing and Invalid Clicks.So, let’s hear it one by one.
What is Click Bombing?
Click bombing is one of the biggest nightmares for many Google AdSense publishers. I am also a publisher, So It’s my duty to tell you about all this stuff.To maintain the high quality of the AdSense network, Google monitors click activities on every website very closely and take strict action against the publishers who click on their own Ads or encourage others to click on it. As you know Google pays primarily on the click basis as you must have heard about CPC of an ad. Here CPC is Cost per Click.
Many new publishers like you and me are tempted to click on the Ads themselves to see few extra dollars in their AdSense account. But Google has very sophisticated systems to track such clicks and if you are caught, your AdSense account will be disabled. I never heard anyone getting their account back once disabled for invalid clicks.It is very rare if you are lucky enough to get back your Adsense.
If you take a close look at the popular webmaster forums like Bing and Yandex and Google Adsense, YouTube Official forum, You must have seen numerous publishers have reported that they lost their AdSense account for the invalid click activity like repeated clicks on their Google AdSense Ads. Most of them have claimed that they never clicked on their Ads but it was someone else doing it intentionally (You know enemies are everywhere) with the intention of getting their AdSense disabled (which is popularly known as “click bombing“).
How to Prevent Googe Adsense from Click Bombing?
To prevent your Google Adsense account from Invalid click and Click bombing, Please look at the below topics carefully and implement them into your website or Admob so that your account suspension and disable chances become very low.Let’s hear it one by one.
1. Stop talking about your Adsense income – I will suggest you to stop bragging about your Google Adsense earning in public forums and on Social media. I have seen many people share their Adsense earning and income.This will leave you in harm. You don’t know who has made an eye for you.Such People can do anything to make your Adsense into the garbage.So, stop talking about the earnings.
2. Watch your reports daily – Always keep a close eye on your AdSense reports ( I will suggest you to do it every morning and before sleep, add it to your routine)and monitor the clicks and impression CTR. If you see any unusual activity like too many clicks in a short period of time, pay close attention to it. Are they keep increasing? Is it happening at short intervals?Sometimes people do it own and sometimes using a bot.
If you noticed that the number of clicks is unusually high and if it continues, it indicates someone is repeatedly clicking on your Ads and most probably his intention is to get your AdSense disabled. It could be one of your competitors or someone could be doing it for no reason.you have to be careful then. For this, you can use a WordPress Plugin name “AdSense Invalid Click Protector”.
Setting up Invalid Click Protector and Other Steps to do
3. Use AdSense Invalid Click Protector – It is a WordPress plugin to protect your AdSense ads from unusual click bombings and invalid clicks.As per the Google AdSense terms, Google doesn’t take any responsibility towards these invalid click activities or click bombings and always point the finger towards the AdSense publisher, giving him/her all the blames. Now it is time to end this problem, once and for all.Follow the below steps to install it on WordPress.
- Go to Plugins > Add New
- Search for AdSense Invalid Click Protector or AICP and Install it
- Go to your admin dashboard and you will see the dashboard widget over there.
- To change the settings of the AdSense Invalid Click Protector, head over to AdSense Invalid Click Protector > General Settings menu in your WordPress’s left vertical menu
Once You reach your Adsense Invalid Clik Protector Settings you need to change these things like – Set the Ad click limit, Click counter Cookie expiration time.Set the Visitor Ban Duration.There are some more pieces of stuff you need to change.If You can buy Pro of it then Just go for it.
4. Remove Adsense Ads Completely from your website, As you know If there are no ads then no click and you will be safe. You can do it temporarily for just to prevent your account. After this need to tell Google about this.
I will tell you below how to discuss it with Google.before that you know the above method is not useful for the long term.As when you remove the Ads, the person will know you have removed the Ads. He would stop the work but would come back and repeat it when you put the Ads back.
5. Cancel Authorization of Your Website – you need to Login to your AdSense account and remove your site from the list of authorized sites to show Ads.
For this go to Settings-> My sites and choose the site you want to unauthorize.It may take up to 24 hours for this action to come into effect. So, after 24 hours of this step, you can put your Ads back on your site but keep your site unauthorized until you don’t sure the click bombing has completely stopped.
How to report Click Bombing to Google?
If you have found that there were a lot of invalid clicks or click bombing activities have taken your site into account, it is a good idea to report it to Google. So, that Google will take care of this and they know exactly that, you are not the culprit. But before you go to Google, make sure you are following all the AdSense program policies and guidelines by Google. You may not want Google to find that you are violating some other AdSense policies when they review your site.
Note: When you report invalid activity to Google, there is a high chance that Google AdSense team will take a review on your site and check the cause of invalid activity and click bombing. To be on the safer side, make sure your site complies with all Google AdSense policies and quality guidelines they have provided.
Once you are ready to report click bombing or invalid activity to Google, go to Invalid Clicks Contact Form and provide all the information.
Why the Adsense Account remains at risk after Invalid Click and Click Bombing?
The answer is very simple.Think if you are an Advertiser, you must want that your ads will reach to specific people and it will give you some benefits of it.This is the prime reason for advertisement.But when click bombing and Invalid click happens, the one who suffers most is the advertiser. As you are the publisher, you will get money for every click.but the Advertiser is losing money without any benefits.No advertiser will want this.So, Google has to make important steps to limit the click bombing and invalid activity.This gives Google a prime reason to disable or suspend your account.
What does Google do on its own?
Yes, It is difficult for Google to identify whether the publisher is doing the fraud clicks to increase the income or someone else is doing it with the intention of harming the publisher. Google uses several signals to find out the cause of invalid clicks and click bombing. In case of reputed and well-established AdSense accounts in good standing, Google will usually ignore the invalid clicks and cancel the invalid earnings. However, in case of new accounts and accounts that have a history of policy violations could be disabled by Google.