Valuable Inventory Under Construction and Valuable Inventory No Content are a Google AdSense Policy Violation in which the ad serving on some pages will be restricted until it fixed. Valuable Inventory Under Construction Includes Pages that are under construction, not functioning or lead to an error message.
Don’t apply for Google AdSense, If your website is under construction. Make sure your website is focused on user interest and provide value to them.
Valuable Inventory: No Content is somewhat a similar AdSense policy violation which you can also resolve using the same process.
Now the question comes is how to resolve this “Valuable Inventory Under Construction” AdSense Policy Violation?
This is not a tough task. Let’s discuss it in detail.
Why “Valuable Inventory Under Construction” Occurs?
Your website or blog must be content-focused not ad focused. It should provide values to a visitor and more importantly, it must be original. These rules come when you are an AdSense publisher.
Google does these things to maintain a healthy digital advertising ecosystem and you should also respect that. Being a publisher you should not always focus on earning, you also have to take care of Google AdSense and Webmaster Guidelines.
Google believes that you will create a great user experience on your blog or website. You will keep the user frame at the top of your blog motive. But you are not which leads to a Valuable inventory under construction and valuable inventory no content violations
Resolving the “Valuable Inventory Under Construction” violation
If you are a blogger or a web designer you should have the knowledge of unacceptable contents on which Google denies or restricts Ad Serving. Here is a list of unacceptable contents which may lead to Valuable Inventory violation.
- Rewriting, Scraping, Mirroring or Framing of content from different sources without adding proper value;
- Pages with more advertisements than publisher-provided content
- Automatically generated content without manual review or curation
- Pages without content or Hosted ad pages
- Pages that don’t follow Google’s Webmaster Quality Guidelines.
Fixing Valuable Inventory Under Construction
Take these precautions on your blog if you are facing this Valuable Inventory Under Construction policy violation.
Once all marked fixed then apply again for Adsense. You will get approval in on go.
- Add some more fresh articles on your site. Try to write long and detailed articles.
- Check your navigation and verify the content structure and length of older posts.
- Keep your sidebar and footer engaged with good things like recent posts, subscription form, recent comments or some other valuable information.
- Try to use at least one relevant images in your posts.
- There should not be any category in which there is no post.
- Make sure that the Header and Footer of your website are properly designed.
- Add at least 4 pages in each category.
- Don’t g with more than 5 categories, but if you have already either delete them as of now or add more posts to them.
Remove Pages which can cause violation -Pages which don’t have valuable content should be removed. In another way, you need to add valuable content to your pages and post, if you can’t just remove it
Remove AdSense Ads from violated pages – If you think you should not delete a page or a post not having valuable content then you should auto restrict ad serving on the same.
But keep in mind this will lead to “Insufficient content” or “Valuable inventory no content”. In both these cases, ad serving will be disabled on the pages which violate guidelines.
You know “insufficient content” is the prime reason for AdSense application rejection.
It will also restrict you get AdSense approval if you are a new publisher until you fix this.
Reduce the No of Ads: Reduce the no of ads if your content is not valuable or in under construction.
Fixing “Valuable Inventory no content”
To fix these above all steps are also beneficial. Along with that take care of this as well.
There should not be any Category, Page and post on your blog which, don’t have content or have less content. If you have such things, remove that. make sure your site is completely developed and have rich content before going for approval.
Publishers are not permitted to place ads on any non-content based pages like thank you, error, login, or exit pages. These are pages that visitors see on a site before potentially leaving the domain or after performing a specific action on the site such as a purchase or download.
Don’t place ads in a pop-up and pop-under windows. A publisher is not permitted for this. People do this to get more ad clicks, but this is not the right way.
Read Next – Top Google AdSense Alternatives
Once you make sure that you don’t have any such things mentioned above then Click on “Marked Fixed” and submit for review.
Wrapping It Up – Okey Ravi’s View
If you take user User interest in your account and make it your top priority then everything will be smooth and clear. You will not face these valuable inventories policy violations.
People today are in a hurry to high their income gradually without work. So, they apply for Adsense without knowing the actual criteria. they place ads intentionally on wrong places just to gain more ads clicks.
I always have told my visitor to give your audience first priority. Have some patience while you are blogging. It’s not a day game. It is a time taking process and things will be better soon.
Creating a Website will not give you money. Give value to your audience. Update your Website Regularly and try to build your brand image. Socialize your content, Do proper SEO and then things will be on the line day by day.
If you need personal support and a full review of your website then buy this package.
If you have any query or concern then comment below.
Read Next – How to rank a keyword in 10 Steps?
- Resolve Valuable Inventory Not Enough Content AdSense Violation
- Completely Resolve Valuable Inventory Scraped Content
- Fix Valuable Inventory Under Construction & No Content Violation
- Adsense Sell Fraud | Be Aware Before Buy Adsense Account
- Google unveiled AdSense Auto Ads for Better Placement and Monetisation
- How to edit ads.txt without Cpanel in WordPress
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!